Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I bought a pair of smartwool "windbriefs" for my son who has started wearing those skin suits for his racing. He took one look at them and said he didn't need them and wouldn't wear them because they're too long. So I returned them. I'm sure he'll regret his decision at his first cold race.

He's old enough to make his own decisions now. And hopefully learn from his mistakes.

edited to add: his last race at the Canmore Nordic Centre in the Rockies:
1702393913535.png

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

View attachment 205181

Atlanta georgia was the urban escape pod for everyone scared they were going to get lynched at home for being gay in the south when I was at georgia tech. San francisco earlier than that on the west coast. It made a southern city way the fuck more fun than it would have been otherwise.

It's funny what fear of being killed will do to ya. And by funny, I mean entirely understandable. Eastern OR or WA is not a place I'd want to have the conversation with my friends and family. Fuck, neither is vancouver WA

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Atlanta georgia was the urban escape pod for everyone scared they were going to get lynched at home for being gay in the south when I was at georgia tech. San francisco earlier than that on the west coast. It made a southern city way the fuck more fun than it would have been otherwise.

It's funny what fear of being killed will do to ya. And by funny, I mean entirely understandable. Eastern OR or WA is not a place I'd want to have the conversation with my friends and family. Fuck, neither is vancouver WA
Vancouver is a shitty Portland suburb any more. Gresham on the other hand has gotten worse since I moved here 30 years ago. But basically anything identifying as "Greater Idaho" should be avoided.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The dipshit F250 in the BC ski parking lot today totally offsets this. Spinning wheels...give it moar gas.
at least the f250 was in a parking lot and not driven by some moron in a five thousand pound delorean saying to himself "yeah I could walk forty feet into that meadow that's definitely not a road and drag that back up, but instead I'll just drive down there because walking is hard and I have cYbErTrRuCk"

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
“Sexual Acrobatics”

I actually worked a call for that. It came in as a male bleeding from his Penis. We got there and a really good looking woman in a bathrobe opened the door and led us to the bedroom. Poor guy was on the bed, blood all over the sheets with a bloody towel and an ice pack on his penis. They had been going at it, he popped out and on the ensuing thrust missed the target. The impact bent his penis violently in half rupturing multiple blood vessels. He was in serious pain. When the Ambulance Medics arrived they gave him pain drugs and whisked him to the trauma center for vascular repair.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

A second, as-yet-untitled horror film centered on Steamboat Willie, the earliest iteration of Disney’s beloved children’s character Mickey Mouse, is in the works from director-producer Steven LaMorte and the producers of Terrifier 2, the team announced on Tuesday.

News of the project comes just a day after Steamboat Willie’s entry into the public domain. The first horror pic centered on the character, the Jamie Bailey-helmed slasher Mickey’s Mouse Trap, unveiled a new trailer yesterday, which you can view at the link below. Also emerging following the character’s public domain debut was the announcement of new indie horror video game Infestation 88.