Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But Bitcoin is totally worth it, though.

that's the finding out

It's always fun to go back to the fucking around

"Granbury is excited to have a new employer in the neighborhood. Not only will Compute North bring quality jobs to our area, but they also bring an engaged corporate partner by supporting existing non-profits and being part of the community," said Granbury's City Manager, Chris Coffman.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dear ny and chicago: no one else gives a fuck. Find a real identity that doesn't revolve around three of the most common food components on earth. Signed your friends: the other 7 billion of us.

You do realize that is a comedy bit and not a serious editorial?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You do realize that is a comedy bit and not a serious editorial?
as a comedian, john stuart knows the best bits are rooted in a grain of truth

are you really going to pretend that new yorkers dont have a simultaneous insecurity and superiority complex about 3 dollar pizza slices? Because if so, you might want to get out more. I live with one, trust me on this....

these are not sane people

just for fun, unprompted, tell boogenman ny pizza sucks. Watch what happens

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
as a comedian, john stuart knows the best bits are rooted in a grain of truth

are you really going to pretend that new yorkers dont have a simultaneous insecurity and superiority complex about 3 dollar pizza slices? Because if so, you might want to get out more. I live with one, trust me on this....

these are not sane people

just for fun, unprompted, tell boogenman ny pizza sucks. Watch what happens

1707020521011.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Christians for Razor Wire

The convoy was first billed as 700,000 trucks that would head from Virginia to three points on the border, but that didn’t materialize.

However, people joined along the way in Texas, driving passenger cars, recreational vehicles and trucks towing campers. When they arrived on Texas’ border, organizers said the convoy numbered around 200. NBC News was unable to independently verify that number, but observed at least 100 vehicles.