jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This is literally a *brand* fucking new development just south of here... :rolleyes:

NOT IN MY BACK YARD!

"This is a rural society out here."

Their rural society:

Sterling-Ranch-Aerial.jpg

:rofl:

"Over here the kids like to play and it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine someone chasing a ball into a street that's rated for two thousand cars a day," said Ciochetto"

Won't *anyone* think of the children?? :(

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is literally a *brand* fucking new development just south of here... :rolleyes:

NOT IN MY BACK YARD!

Their rural society:

View attachment 208290

"Over here the kids like to play and it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine someone chasing a ball into a street that's rated for two thousand cars a day," said Ciochetto"

Would be a shame if one of those fire storms whipped up, real shame.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The $2500 3D printed airless basketball sold out. Would go great with some gold Air Traitors.

In 2023, Wilson turned heads when it introduced a prototype of their 3D-printed airless basketball during the first round of the AT&T Slam Dunk Contest. Houston Rockets' KJ Martin commented that the ball felt like a regular basketball. After receiving feedback, Wilson made further improvements to the ball and has now released its first generation.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

NOT IN MY BACK YARD!

Their rural society:

View attachment 208290

"we thought it'd only be middle class white people around us, spare us"

fuck them.
Exact same energy:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Scappoose is building a cart pod. While I love the idea, Scappoose is way smaller than Saint Helens and the 3 good ones here struggle to make it. I am Interested to see who they get because I would totally drive 10 minutes further for good eats.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I do not think that business model will last, unfortunately.
There is a pod in Beaverton that got a few of the really good carts when the big pod downtown was busted up for the Ritz. But it is in a heavy traffic area and Beaverton is about 100k folks vs Scappoose at about 5k. That's the issue with the carts here. We dine on average at least once a week at Kimbo and the taco truck each. But out of the 14k folks here, maybe 200 do also. It would be tough to have a restaurant here with limited clientele, Scappoose is even worse.