Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
OMG, mom at Domino's trying to convince them you are a worthy hire. :rofl:
part of this is kids not getting summer jobs until they're out of high school. i have a cousin who never had a summer job in high school. first summer home from college the only job he could land was mcdonalds. he still took it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
part of this is kids not getting summer jobs until they're out of high school. i have a cousin who never had a summer job in high school. first summer home from college the only job he could land was mcdonalds. he still took it.
I just can't imagine. My first job was at 15 at the bike shop. I went in and applied like a normal person, I would never have asked one of my folks to go with me.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
The only "help" I've given my kids is suggesting they not smoke weed for a week or two before a drug test. :homer:
/snark

I know your kids are skinny, but that's still bad advice:

Detection times also depend on the drug test used. Typically, weed will remain longer in hair and can be detectable for up to 90 days from the day of use. Tests can detect weed for up to 30 days in your urine, up to 24 hours in your saliva, and up to 12 hours in your blood.

/end snark

[Ahem] dilution via hydration and vitamin supplements is a short term solution*

But I gather fake pee is what all the "cool" kids are doing these days...

*Anecodotal datum of 1 from 20 years ago.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
/snark

I know your kids are skinny, but that's still bad advice:

Detection times also depend on the drug test used. Typically, weed will remain longer in hair and can be detectable for up to 90 days from the day of use. Tests can detect weed for up to 30 days in your urine, up to 24 hours in your saliva, and up to 12 hours in your blood.

/end snark

[Ahem] dilution via hydration and vitamin supplements is a short term solution*

But I gather fake pee is what all the "cool" kids are doing these days...

*Anecodotal datum of 1 from 20 years ago.
There's only so much you can do as a parent. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So do they bring a generator now to plug in 20 leaf blowers? I was curious how this would actually work.

“If you look at what this machines does, how loud it is, how much it pollutes, it's not normal to be accepted where we live, where our children play," said Jessica Stolzberg, a writer and crusader against gas-powered leaf blowers who helped get a ban on the machines enacted in her hometown of Montclair, New Jersey.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
An interesting listen on the leaf blower topic. Catwoman even makes an appearance.