Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Imagine being "acting public Health Minister" for the Taliban. Id imagine the emphasis is on "acting".
'

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Imagine being "acting public Health Minister" for the Taliban. Id imagine the emphasis is on "acting".
'
Imagine going to hospitals run by the catholic church

Oh wait............

be careful where you get hurt

I remember sometime in the foggy past being in a medical facility and a Catholic priest came wandering in asking if i wanted any counseling, solace, whatever, I forget. I didn't quite say fuck off but he bowed back out.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I remember sometime in the foggy past being in a medical facility and a Catholic priest came wandering in asking if i wanted any counseling, solace, whatever, I forget. I didn't quite say fuck off but he bowed back out.
I spent a grand total of two months at a facility bearing the names of the Sisters of St. Francis and the Sisters of Charity, and Spencer Penrose. Disagree though I might on many levels (and apparently did at least once in a drug induced haze, though I have no recollection), I will not argue with the results. It also happens to be where I see my Oncologist.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
fun fact. RMMC, the Coors can plant here in town, produces over 16 million aluminum cans per day.
:nerd:
I'm glad you didn't say "beer", because I would have had to stop you right there.

"Beer-inspired fermented rice-beverage" would be acceptable though.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Other fun fact

The GOLDEN RIVER (clear creek) they claim to pull water from is one of the most polluted algal filled waterways in the west at times, and also drains out of a superfund site.
With the amount of filtration that Coors does, I'm not concerned.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Other fun fact

The GOLDEN RIVER (clear creek) they claim to pull water from is one of the most polluted algal filled waterways in the west at times, and also drains out of a superfund site.
They also sit right next to the Golden sewage works.