Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
there is nothing wrong with these ducks. they're perfectly normal.
Just out of curiosity I did a little homework. Along with the superfund site (which the designation itself implies cleanup), I guess golden wanted to do some community stuff on that waterway (including a whitewater park), and started making a stink (ha) about the water quality.

Looks like they cleaned up most of it, and the data sets I was referencing stop at around 2005. That could mean either they fixed their shit or the Bush admin just cut federal funding for it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just out of curiosity I did a little homework. Along with the superfund site (which the designation itself implies cleanup), I guess golden wanted to do some community stuff on that waterway (including a whitewater park), and started making a stink (ha) about the water quality.

Looks like they cleaned up most of it, and the data sets I was referencing stop at around 2005. That could mean either they fixed their shit or the Bush admin just cut federal funding for it.
The entire section through the western half of town is used for tubing tourists all through the summer. It's supposed to be reasonable fly fishing just west of the tubing area too. Notwithstanding if the fish have glow in the dark dicks like the ducks do.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
honestly, that creek is like 1500' from where I'm sitting. I've sat next to it drinking coffee in the snow, soaked in it on super hot days post-ride, shit you can even pull fish and gold nuggets out of it if you're moar skilled than me. I would hate to think it's been slowly trying to kill me all this time.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you've been posting a lot of fox news links lately

Everything okay at home? We're here for you. You know that right?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
you've been posting a lot of fox news links lately

Everything okay at home? We're here for you. You know that right?
Fucking Google flooding my feed. This was a topic the wife and I spoke about a few weeks ago. My cousin is trans and I have never seen him as a girl, even when he was a girl. I get it.

But if Katlyn would have done the Olympic decathlon 4 years after Bruce did it, how would that look? :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All the same discussions were had about Carl Lewis. About Aaron Gwinn even. Also with Ricky Carmichael, and James Stewart. Guess what came up as an 'issue' in those?

Penn is an ivy league school with a bunch of entitled children. I know, I almost went there to study engineering. How 'amongst his peers' do you think Michael Phelps was competitively? Male swimmers have whined for years about the superiority of women's bodies in swimming because of a relatively higher percentage of body fat facilitating buoyancy.

Remember when Michelle Dumaresq and Kate Weatherly completely took over DH racing? Me neither. But people sure shit themselves over transgenderism when Weatherly got a third.

There's a reason it's being boosted on fox news.

Last edited: