Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What sort of horrific thing is this "The Villages" place? I only briefly looked around that site and then found out it's some sort of "community" in central Florida? Stuff of nightmares, from the looks of it... :panic:
I’m not a number, I’m a free man!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What sort of horrific thing is this "The Villages" place? I only briefly looked around that site and then found out it's some sort of "community" in central Florida? Stuff of nightmares, from the looks of it... :panic:
imagine 4chan and a retirement community had a baby, and it grew up addicted to faux news

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Since falling in love with her in 2008, Kondo was finally able to interact with Miku for the first time in 2017 thanks to a Gatebox, a $1,300 machine that allowed device owners to interact with characters via holograms and even unofficially marry them.

But now, his four-year marriage took a turn when support for Gatebox software was eliminated, meaning that Kondo could no longer speak with his wife Miku.

1651010205068.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
1. do not fuck with oakland

2. If you are considering fucking with oakland, refer to 1.

A friend of mine in college and still one of my best friends got drunk one night and egged a fraternity after one of the dudes gave him some lip in a bar. President came out to discuss the matter, buddy egged him too. A few days later the president knocked on his door demanding that he pay for his dry cleaning, got egged again. My buddy didn't get into trouble that day, but he has been arrested many times, all with similarly hilarious back stories.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A friend of mine in college and still one of my best friends got drunk one night and egged a fraternity after one of the dudes gave him some lip in a bar. President came out to discuss the matter, buddy egged him too. A few days later the president knocked on his door demanding that he pay for his dry cleaning, got egged again. My buddy didn't get into trouble that day, but he has been arrested many times, all with similarly hilarious back stories.
Solid

One of these days I'll type out the frat boy bear mace story.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Are you an "ok" but not great male athlete? Have you considered switching teams?

She should have been a better skateboarder. The last olympics pretty much shut that shit down. I'm going to whine about lebron james being genetically superior because people like him made my pro basketball career very difficult.

You cruzing fox news again?