Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
people are so fucking stupid, and so easily manipulated. :disgust:
Nazis (which the two in that bottom photo absolutely are, those skull masks are atomwaffen shit) don't care about merit. They might not even believe that crap. It's just a means to violence for them. And they'll take on any current narrative (school boards, pride events, immigration) to gain justification for it, including from the dumb hicks in the first photo.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The city's Mayor Jim Hammond reassured the public that Coeur d'Alene is a welcoming, safe, and accepting place.
"We are the same city we were last week," Hammond said. "We are not going back to the days of the Aryan Nations."

View attachment 177706

View attachment 177707
how long until these dipshits shoot up a dog groomer because they're too fucking stupid to understand the difference?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

“They have no basis — other than ‘we just don’t trust the machine’ — for not certifying the election,” Jimenez said of the Otero County commissioners.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
-Arthur C. Clarke

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This could open up a lot of opportunities for snorkling.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This could open up a lot of opportunities for snorkling.

fucking goldmine!

Unsurprisingly, control animals who were deprived of respiration and received no intestinal ventilation, died after about 11 minutes. Animals who received intestinal ventilation without the intestinal scrubbing survived almost twice as long, about 18 minutes,

what I read: pressurized oxygen into the rectum

What I remember: so.....whippets

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our school board "issues" are getting spicy.
Douglas County School District - Board of Educati…:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Outsourcing in general is bad. I have been in QA since '97, but have never worked on games because the pay is shit. I wasn't aware that most games now use outsourced QA, so this article was pretty funny to me. I also haven't been a PC gamer in over a decade, so this game wasn't on my radar. But a lot of my friends and coworkers were looking forward to it. It's been an epic fail.