Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I switched to Xfinity (uses Verizon's network) last year. Flo let me bundle and save or something.
Xfinity is our internet provider, so that may be a win.

Regarding the Newsmax deal: I'm all for the distribution of information and alternative viewpoints - provided they have some factual basis, and I have never personally read anything from Newsmax that I can recall. However, many of my co-workers are OAN, Newsmax, Brietbart, etc. consumers. If their points of view are indicative of what Newsmax is peddling, then fuck Newsmax.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Xfinity is our internet provider, so that may be a win.

Regarding the Newsmax deal: I'm all for the distribution of information and alternative viewpoints - provided they have some factual basis, and I have never personally read anything from Newsmax that I can recall. However, many of my co-workers are OAN, Newsmax, Brietbart, etc. consumers. If their points of view are indicative of what Newsmax is peddling, then fuck Newsmax.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Declining sales? As much as I like Fenders, there's only so many ways to rehash J's, P's, Strats and Teles.
Sales could be steady, which might mean they figured out how to “right size” the staffing. No new designs? No need for a design department. They might just be figuring out the cruising altitude in the current market.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I recently discovered that I had access to Newsmax on channel 10,023 or something. Shamefully I admit that clicked over to it and saw the most amazing, hard hitting coverage about bands of invading 'illegals' coming for our red-blooded daughters, and my favorite segment where they spotlighted the best Hunter Biden crack memes of the week.

Seriously.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I recently discovered that I had access to Newsmax on channel 10,023 or something. Shamefully I admit that clicked over to it and saw the most amazing, hard hitting coverage about bands of invading 'illegals' coming for our red-blooded daughters, and my favorite segment where they spotlighted the best Hunter Biden crack memes of the week.

Seriously.
Oh I know, I told people before, Faux is merely a gateway drug for the hardcore stuff and the hardcore stuff makes it look like soda pop.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Seriously.
B3X2hOI.jpg