Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

Jeremy Pauley, 40, was arrested Thursday and is charged with abuse of a corpse, receiving stolen property and dealing in the proceeds of unlawful activities.
Pauley purchased the remains through Facebook Messenger, according to investigators.

1660945219150.png

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Bet he is selling beans rejected by Denny's

25 bucks? Jesus Christ, and I thought the coffee I'm buying was Bougie. GTFO.

Edit: okay 2 lbs for 25 is certainly more reasonable, but still. Fuck that guy. Pretty sure Elon's bots are leaving the reviews.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Jeremy Pauley, 40, was arrested Thursday and is charged with abuse of a corpse, receiving stolen property and dealing in the proceeds of unlawful activities.
Pauley purchased the remains through Facebook Messenger, according to investigators.

View attachment 180784

Much cheaper to buy whole, take what you need and part out the rest.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's a rodeo, not a Trump rally.

go rodeo crowd!

Joseph resident Eric Pippert wrote in an Aug. 10 letter, “I’ll take my rodeo served up without a side of jingoistic, dog-whistle political commentary, with a sprinkling of misogynistic and racial tropes by the announcer and rodeo ‘clown.’”

:rofl:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
It's a rodeo, not a Trump rally.

So, Portland guy goes to Joseph to a rodeo and (probably) Bellingham or Seattle guy goes to Lynden to a rodeo and they are surprised to encounter rightwing nutjobs, have I got that story correct?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So, Portland guy goes to Joseph to a rodeo and (probably) Bellingham or Seattle guy goes to Lynden to a rodeo and they are surprised to encounter rightwing nutjobs, have I got that story correct?
Correct. Kinda like me going to the fair here and being shocked for the very same reason.

I would actually be shocked if it wasn't a mini Trump rally.

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE

NEWS RELEASE

CASE#: 22A4006511
RANK/TROOPER FULL NAME: Trooper David Wicks
STATION: St. Johnsbury
CONTACT#: 802-585-6997

DATE/TIME: 08/24/2022 @ approximately 0924 hours
INCIDENT LOCATION: 223 Sherburne Lodge Rd, Burke
VIOLATION: Theft

ACCUSED: Under Investigation

VICTIM: Stephanie Lagoy
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Hatfield, Massachusetts

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

On the above date and time, State Police were notified that there had been 2 bicycles stolen from the Burke Mountain Resort. Lagoy advised that the bikes were stolen at some point between the night of 08/23/2022 and the morning of 08/24/2022. It was discovered that there were no cameras that captured the theft. Anyone with information regarding the bikes are encouraged to contact the Vermont State Police St. Johnsbury Barracks at 802-748-3111

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
More of an entree really.
I really want to eat a nice fat Kerurū but it’s tapu. :( Back in the UK I used to go to a restaurant that did amazing Woodpigeon, really yummy. Every time I see one of those fat fuckers getting drunk in a tree it makes my mouth water.