Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Brodozer busted. :fans:

Ladies and gentlemen, the state of 'journalism' in america circa 2022

Would it really cost $10,000 to have emissions equipment restored? We don’t have the answer.

The truth is, he could do it for a few grand at most. Why? Because he's far from the only person taking this shit off dodge diesels and could easily find the stock parts, if not in the hundreds. But hey, knowing or finding out stuff is hard.

must have been a half year since 2008 was the last year of pre emissions for those trucks
I was thinking the same in regards to CA but I guess that would have been a national mfg thing... That guy's a whiny bitch looking for attention.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

“October through March is pretty much my psychic recovery phase,” Kurt wrote. “I will spend most of the next six months in super-isolation—no power, no heat, no water, no phone … getting high, maybe drunk … watching video, reading, writing, taking hikes … and crapping everyday in a bucket in the basement. All just trying to get myself centered for the next year.

“I need this time for mental health,” he added, “and that has to be me alone.”

Same.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
“She died doing what she loved”

ah yes, a 'news' site with dedicated sections called pedogate, and The Purge. With headlines about the dangers of vaccinations. And a shit ton of links to nick fuentes videos

Plus that 'article' is from 2017 and authored by "Redpill"

solid

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ah yes, a 'news' site with dedicated sections called pedogate, and The Purge. With headlines about the dangers of vaccinations. And a shit ton of links to nick fuentes videos

solid

He's just pinning ideas for his end days. No one wants to rot away in a hospital bed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

solid
the obvious tell is that it states one of the male stars used to be an emergency medic and attempted mouth to mouth resuscitation.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My buddies cousin was riding shotgun in this RZR. They hit a BNSF railroad embankment at 80 mph and launched a half a front flip at 1am.

That's a healthy bank to rip at 80 mph in a sxs.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My buddies cousin was riding shotgun in this RZR. They hit a BNSF railroad embankment at 80 mph and launched a half a front flip at 1am.

That's a healthy bank to rip at 80 mph in a sxs.

View attachment 182806
so, that pretty much only happened because the cop started chasing them...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008