Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
they pushed that shit hard at my high school, as it was a very poor area and most kids didn't have college or tech school prospects. they were about run out of town after one of the kids in it drowned at a ROTC training sort of thing.
If you are going military, ROTC isn't a bad deal, but I never got the junior version. I was OCS but I drilled with the ROTC guys from U of O.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a Marine recruiter who would come to the house daily, call multiple times a day. My mother called the cops on him after he was waiting for me at my bus stop.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When you are rich enough, your white ass can be declared Hawaiian. :rofl:

"surf?" company?

Idiot.

Besides. There is no vans anymore. Sold out over two decades ago. Fuckin north face. Like literally.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
While he had a weight device attached to the steering wheel to defeat the tesla hands-on-wheel system. Speculation is he'll loose his license in Germany for significant number of years, he was charged with their equivalent of reckless driving. In the US you'd probably just get a warning, or award.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
While he had a weight device attached to the steering wheel to defeat the tesla hands-on-wheel system. Speculation is he'll loose his license in Germany for significant number of years, he was charged with their equivalent of reckless driving. In the US you'd probably just get a warning, or award.
I thought the wheel weight was genius. :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Tik-Tok channel and a Patreon account.