Quantcast

The White Bike Thread

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Do you still own those black op ultimates? They would look real nice on that bike. Cool that you stuck with the avids...
Still got the Black Ops on the dual drive. Trying to keep costs down on this bike, but may go with white Transition wheels and some Juicys since I still have my white Straightline levers and use those wheels for a donation bike.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Still got the Black Ops on the dual drive. Trying to keep costs down on this bike, but may go with white Transition wheels and some Juicys since I still have my white Straightline levers and use those wheels for a donation bike.
The transition wheels are a great wheel, build up super strong, and very respectable weight. I havent had any issued with mine and I have whacked them a couple times now since I built them up.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I had the original all white Transition, but that was soooooo 2005! lol

Nice, your the only other person I have seen with the same rockers that I have, I dig the look of these much better than any of the others they have. Oh yeah, Kinda nice seeing what my bike looked like when it was new, I almost forgot about that overload of white!!! Here is mine, green with white wheels white levers/calipers. Still waiting for my E13 white bashie

BTW, Thats the truvativ bashie that came with teh cranks, I had to put that back on after I crushed My black E13. I cased a rock pretty hard.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Is that a sick road bike? I know nothing of that world, but saw one the other day, when he blew past me and said "Hey" which scared the hell out of me while deep in thought on a road that I'm usually the only commuter/rider. I caught him at a light on the SS and wasn't sure if I should be angry or not.

Don't blow past someone out of nowhere and say anything roadies!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Colnago C50 is an absolute dream of a roadbike, light, but not redicoulite, extremly comfy, solid feel, and a Price tag to mach. The one we have is all Record groupo, the new Mavic carbon spoke wheels<Cant remember what they call them> Sick build, awesome riding bike.