Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
You goddamn commies with your cancel culture, in a time when the country so badly needs some unity.

FireShot Capture 098 - Trump supporters storm the Capitol Building - Politics and religion -_ ...png

Now this sensible, talented young man will get evicted

FireShot Capture 101 - Trump supporters storm the Capitol Building - Politics and religion -_ ...png

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
pentagon has authorized arming the nat'l gaurd protecting the capitol

Shit = real.

Foxes guarding the chickencoop? Why do you trust them any more than the police?
:stupid:
I'll confess, I'm undecided if this makes me feel better or worse.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I watched video of rifles being signed out to the Guard this morning. :thumb:
cool cool

So they have something to hand out to their friends who show up on the 20th.

Y'all know the 3% militia and the Oath keepers (the group now being specifically investigated for one of the few organized components of breaking down doors) are mostly or exclusively military right?

To quote my hero and mentor George W "is our children learning?"

I don't think so.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
cool cool

Y'all know the 3% militia and the Oath keepers (the group now being specifically investigated for one of the few organized components of breaking down doors) are mostly or exclusively military right?

I don't think so.
There is a huge difference in accountability between the military and the police.

If a cop lets rioters by, they get a paid vacation and dogged defense from the union with the worst case scenario of getting fired then immediately getting a job from some small town department.

Pretty sure a Guardsmen would get the firing squad.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
cool cool

I don't think so.
Do you believe that the armed NG will turn their backs and join the next riot?

3% or Oath Keepers may be overwhelmingly ex-military, but that isn't he same as ex-military being overwhelmingly 3% or O.K.

Do you think that an armed security force (ex: Nat Guard) being on site last week would have had ANY influence on the advancement of the riot?

FWIW, I've been reading a bunch of LEO conversations on the shooting in the Capitol of that female rioter. Many call it as not justified, at least at the moment she was shot. But you know, all cops are bad cops ....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

If only Sherman could see Georgia now.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

3% or Oath Keepers may be overwhelmingly ex-military, but that isn't he same as ex-military being overwhelmingly 3% or O.K.

Do you think that an armed security force (ex: Nat Guard) being on site last week would have had ANY influence on the advancement of the riot?

FWIW, I've been reading a bunch of LEO conversations on the shooting in the Capitol of that female rioter. Many call it as not justified, at least at the moment she was shot. But you know, all cops are bad cops ....
Weakest link

You've already seen that 20 complacent cops can let in 100s of people to what is usually one of the most secure buildings on the planet. This cult has permeated every single police force, and every branch of the military already. You do know that right? Cops and military lean right, and authoritarian. So there is an even higher propensity to find sympathy with all this warped patriotic shit that involves overthrowing the tyrannical 'not trumps'.

Where's this cop fan facebook page you're reading. I want to see it. Post game analysis doesn't magically make them 'good' cops.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Well, she was white.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Weakest link

You've already seen that 20 complacent cops can let in 100s of people to what is usually one of the most secure buildings on the planet. This cult has permeated every single police force, and every branch of the military already. You do know that right?

Where's this cop fan facebook page you're reading. I want to see it. Post game analysis doesn't magically make them 'good' cops.
you didn't answer either of my questions.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Shit = real.

:stupid:
I'll confess, I'm undecided if this makes me feel better or worse.
At first I was like.. "NO WAY!, Trump called the army and is not planning on leaving without a bang?".
But then I was like "no way, that doesnt run in the US"...
but THEN I was like... "hmmmmmm".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you didn't answer either of my questions.
If you can't extrapolate from my response, then here.

There's a higher than normal likelihood that some might support it and fail to do their jobs, yes. Join? Probably not because cameras. Not fully resist it.....absolutely.

Calling them in (along with a shit ton more cops) is what finally cleared out the cossacks, so yes.

You're missing kind of a key point though. It wasn't exclusively the individuals on the ground. Their leadership, their bosses, the people giving orders, are part of the problem. They CAUSED the problem. Through negligence or deliberately, they just proved 7 days ago that they're not that good at assessing threats, or even worse, were part of the threat.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There is a huge difference in accountability between the military and the police.

If a cop lets rioters by, they get a paid vacation and dogged defense from the union with the worst case scenario of getting fired then immediately getting a job from some small town department.

Pretty sure a Guardsmen would get the firing squad.
Oh I know. And there's no doubt this whole 'movement' just got knee capped a bit and will likely be a whole let less intense.

However..........why are we even bothering with this? We don't NEED to have a huge outdoor event with a thousand vantage points to inaugurate a president. We already know that people all over the spectrum, military included were part of the cross section of people literally trying to unseat an elected president. Violently. There's no way the extent of which will be fully understood in a week.

Just do the shit securely so that you don't need to rely on a bazillian security peeps who themselves pose a potential risk.

That's all I'm saying. It's stategery that I disagree with. This can be done smarter right now so that it's not even a question.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
If you can't extrapolate from my response,
this is a conversation, I don't want to assume anyone else's thoughts (but yea I think I know how you feel)

and I didn't miss that key point, I agree with you 100%. Their leadership CAUSED the problem. They're the 'bad' cops.

personally I believe that a show of force that looked more like that during the BLM protests would have had a HUGE impact of those front line rioters who had to make the decision to march, and I believe having that show of force behind them MIGHT have influenced those bad cops who waved rioters in past the first line of gates.

Just do the shit securely so that you don't need to rely on a bazillian security peeps who themselves pose a potential risk.

That's all I'm saying. It's stategery that I disagree with. This can be done smarter right now so that it's not even a question.
110%. having the public spectacle is for celebration, which is totally usurped this inauguration.