Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Oh I know. And there's no doubt this whole 'movement' just got knee capped a bit and will likely be a whole let less intense.

However..........why are we even bothering with this? We don't NEED to have a huge outdoor event with a thousand vantage points to inaugurate a president. We already know that people all over the spectrum, military included were part of the cross section of people literally trying to unseat an elected president. Violently. There's no way the extent of which will be fully understood in a week.

Just do the shit securely so that you don't need to rely on a bazillian security peeps who themselves pose a potential risk.

That's all I'm saying. It's stategery that I disagree with. This can be done smarter right now so that it's not even a question.
I think not doing it "as always" would take away from its legitimacy.

And thanks to Trump, legitimacy is the most rhey need now, at least for 1/2 america

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
this is a conversation,
Sorry.

I have firearms with serial numbers registered to your name, you can assume my thoughts. We family now!

We'll have a little preview on the 17th of how much steam is left in this clusterfuck.

Personally I'm having a hard time taking 'legitimacy' seriously. We still have an entire political party that tried to overthrow congress that we still consider 'legitimate' for some reason. 4 years and a coup later, Trump is still our 'legitimate' president.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this is a conversation, I don't want to assume anyone else's thoughts (but yea I think I know how you feel)

and I didn't miss that key point, I agree with you 100%. Their leadership CAUSED the problem. They're the 'bad' cops.

personally I believe that a show of force that looked more like that during the BLM protests would have had a HUGE impact of those front line rioters who had to make the decision to march, and I believe having that show of force behind them MIGHT have influenced those bad cops who waved rioters in past the first line of gates.

110%. having the public spectacle is for celebration, which is totally usurped this inauguration.
don't forget - pressley's panic button had been removed some time prior to Jan 6. that *can't* be accidental.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Analysis on Trump's pre-riot insurrection speech. Words matter. Tense matters. Context matters. Fuck this guy, fuck him and anyone who supports him right out of the fucking country.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
personally I believe that a show of force that looked more like that during the BLM protests would have had a HUGE impact of those front line rioters who had to make the decision to march, and I believe having that show of force behind them MIGHT have influenced those bad cops who waved rioters in past the first line of gates.
Yeah, but no.

1. I do not agree that a SHOW of force would have been enough last week.

2. Actual Force would have been necessary to keep the rioters out of the building.

With those two points in mind, try to envision (mostly) white national guard members forcibly combating a rush of (mostly) white men and women trying to push through the barriers. Imagine uniformed and armored white guys macing, clubbing, punching and tackling other white people. Try to picture some white-lady Karen in a patagonia jacket, bougie hair and make-up with selfie-stick in one hand and a latte in the other getting their teeth knocked out or a face full of mace. Try to picture the balding beer-gutted retiree from down the block getting the one-two with a billy-club followed by a knee to the neck. In other words try to picture white-authority treating white-people the way they treat BLM protestors. It ain't gonna happen.

Imagine if blacks, browns and reds tried that same shit last week. There'd be hundreds dead. That's why I don't think the military being present would've changed a thing.

Edited for clarity / typo.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Imagine uniformed and armored white guys macing, clubbing, punching and tackling other white people. Try to picture some white-lady Karen in a patagonia jacket, bougie hair and make-up with selfie-stick in one hand and a latte in the other getting their teeth knocked out or a face full of mace.

Try to picture the balding beer-gutted retiree from down the block getting the one-two with a billy-club followed by a knee to the neck.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
FAAFO, sung to the tune of ‘fooled around and fell in lo-oove’
i googled some, apparently the charges he was facing weren't the most severe of those who had been arrested:

Georgia faced a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and/or up to 180 days in jail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1610566028122.png

i saw on one of the news links when i googled the guys name, dude had kids. which is pretty fucked up that he decided to an hero himself over a thousand dollars and a maximum 6 months in jail.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
you think I stopped at some point?

I'm in the 'unicorns sodomizing pastors' folder at the moment
That one's a particularly good, but be sure not to miss the 'hermaphrodite midget cosplayers' folder. That one might be tricky to locate. Hint: it's a subdirectory inside the "Twitch and Zoom Backgrounds" folder.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i googled some, apparently the charges he was facing weren't the most severe of those who had been arrested:

Georgia faced a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and/or up to 180 days in jail.

He was some sort of financial manager. For many/most people, losing your job is a hell of a lot worse than going to jail. You lose your job in jail most likely, but losing financial security, the ability to feed, provide shelter, etc., is much more of a threat to people.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He was some sort of financial manager. For many/most people, losing your job is a hell of a lot worse than going to jail. You lose your job in jail most likely, but losing financial security, the ability to feed, provide shelter, etc., is much more of a threat to people.

........now where have I head that before?

Oh well, just got 600 bucks. Who wants some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed?????????

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you're not wrong, but a 6 month jail sentence won't traumatize your kids the same way committing suicide will

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You get a felony and you lose your SEC/FINRA licenses.