Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
they just want to watch the world burn
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I saw that this morning. Talk about a bitchslap to the idiot running parler :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sure looks like Parler should have invested in their own infrastructure... :rofl:

"Amazon said the social media company had violated its terms of service and Parler couldn’t find another company willing to do business"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Nope. And it would be very expensive. They didn't really think the whole thing through. And they're getting a lesson in business... the good ol' fashioned way. :D
patriots love free market capitalism
I'm not software savvy enough to really know exactly what Parler was using/doing, but I swear I read an article just recently that Parler was "using" some sort of free trial software as part of their platform and that the OG developer was made aware only after the wheels started coming off, and were pretty pissed about it. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Edit:. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/parler-free-trial-software-b1786153.html

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not software savvy enough to really know exactly what Parler was using/doing, but I swear I read an article just recently that Parler was "using" some sort of free trial software as part of their platform and that the OG developer was made aware only after the wheels started coming off, and were pretty pissed about it. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Edit:. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/parler-free-trial-software-b1786153.html
i saw that too. it was for their identify verification when creating accounts; i have a strong suspicion that when that got pulled is when the "hackers" (if you can even call what happened a hack) started making admin accounts and the massive scrape began

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heh. 1st Amendment is alive and well! :rofl:

I like how they cry about the first amendment while ignoring the parts about right to free press and that violent speech generally isn't protected. Oh and that it only applies to the government.