Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Man, if they overlapped in time it would have been a fucking bloodbath. USSS would have wiped out the first wave of people breaching and likely the live weapons/defend the building at all costs order would have gone out. I expect all* officers in the building would have started wiping people out.
I know some of you think I'm a psychopath, but I almost wish they would have. There is virtually NO penalty to the majority of the rioters so far, and there may not ever be any. Fuck all of those people. Thousands of fascists are planning more "armed protests" and threatening violence, because they see no penalty for their actions.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I know some of you think I'm a psychopath, but I almost wish they would have. There is virtually NO penalty to the majority of the rioters so far, and there may not ever be any. Fuck all of those people. Thousands of fascists are planning more "armed protests" and threatening violence, because they see no penalty for their actions.
I hold this competing thought in my head as well. Pence's family was in the building at the same time, and that jellyfish of a man still doesn't have the courage to buck Trump. What does it take Mike?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
History shows that revolt and insurgency need to be stopped in their infancy. You have a party in this country that will do anything to keep power and know that stopping said groups will negatively impact their ability to do such. Due to this, they are unwilling to stop them. It has gotten to the point that they are even driving the rhetoric to promote these groups now that it has become clear that their ability to retain power is becoming less and less. Add that you now have a fanatical group of domestic radicals who are threatening the lives of said politicians, and they will continue to vote in ways promoting said group, out of fear.

This needs to be crushed. It needs to be handled quickly, heavy handedly, and in such a way that those promoting it go back into the dark holes they were hiding in 20+ years ago and a party based on true social and fiscal policies rebuilds. Extremism of all forms needs to be eliminated. If it risks lives of others for an end political result, it's terrorism. It doesn't matter the color of your skin, your religion, your country (or region) of origin, or your political beliefs.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
At what point can we cheer for the gallows?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
History shows that revolt and insurgency need to be stopped in their infancy. You have a party in this country that will do anything to keep power and know that stopping said groups will negatively impact their ability to do such. Due to this, they are unwilling to stop them. It has gotten to the point that they are even driving the rhetoric to promote these groups now that it has become clear that their ability to retain power is becoming less and less. Add that you now have a fanatical group of domestic radicals who are threatening the lives of said politicians, and they will continue to vote in ways promoting said group, out of fear.

This needs to be crushed. It needs to be handled quickly, heavy handedly, and in such a way that those promoting it go back into the dark holes they were hiding in 20+ years ago and a party based on true social and fiscal policies rebuilds. Extremism of all forms needs to be eliminated. If it risks lives of others for an end political result, it's terrorism. It doesn't matter the color of your skin, your religion, your country (or region) of origin, or your political beliefs.
working to find a source link

1610727291137.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
here we go:

there is a link to the actual court filing in the first paragraph

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Hope was the last guy.

Now we do patriotism.

former military-check
Cop-check
current national guard-check

If he hadn't just been arrested, likely deployed to the capitol right now-check

I'm sure he's the only one though.
-Signed, Naivete
From that article. What a humble brag. “Took” the capitol? More like got invited in.
0F044FB2-6FB5-4413-857C-0150AE55C130.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How the rioters who stormed the Capitol came dangerously close to Pence
By Ashley Parker, Carol D. Leonnig, Paul Kane and Emma Brown

Man, if they overlapped in time it would have been a fucking bloodbath. USSS would have wiped out the first wave of people breaching and likely the live weapons/defend the building at all costs order would have gone out. I expect all* officers in the building would have started wiping people out.

Pence and the rest of the Republicans are the biggest fucking cowards.

I don't think I would have to think all that hard about what to do if someone sent goons after me and my family.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
State Capitol, OR 1/6/21 A far-right protester yells at Press from his car during a Pro-Trump/Stop the Steal rally in Salem, OR. The protester shouts at the group stating that they are "Antifa Press," then rolls up his driver's side window and gestures to Press

middleagedriot.JPG

What do we do with all this middle age riot grrl energy? Just letting them go off and play with guns in the woods didn't exactly turn out great. Tea baggers to patriots to cultist insurrectionists. And don't babble about "cascadia", it's worse there than michigan. When does this country learn its lesson and quit worrying about the 'optics' of treating white sububan terrorists like terrorists?

We need something that makes the fairness doctrine look like tissue paper.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I live in a red place. I like to talk to everyone I see. I have had people literally stamp their feet and shout WE THE PEOPLE at me. Everyone thinks impeachment is a waste of time and a greater travesty than the Capitol insurrection. From my best finger in the wind guesstimate - out of 74 million Trump votes maybe 50% of them are totally fogged over, drunk on the koolaid. Maybe there is a safe word or song built into their programming that can snap them out of it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
2 upside down US flags in my hood. 5 blaze orange beanies spotted while running errands. Bi-mart (i think it's a pnw chain ) has literally no ammo on the shelves and signs announcing this at the entrance.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Was wondering...

If Trump decided his best bet of survival was to go into "exile".

Where do your realistically see him being able to go and be accepted in a bid to avoid financial and legal jeopardy?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
A friend of mine burst my bubble the other day when he informed me that black hawk helicopters are “area weapons” and not precise enough to be used on the Capitol. Maybe I watch too many movies, but it sure seems that two of those birds could “disperse” a violent mob.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A friend of mine burst my bubble the other day when he informed me that black hawk helicopters are “area weapons” and not precise enough to be used on the Capitol. Maybe I watch too many movies, but it sure seems that two of those birds could “disperse” a violent mob.
If they can hit a tank with a hellfire missile, they can sure as hell hit a mob with the same weapon. Helicopters are very much NOT area-weapons. That would be something like MLRS bomblet munitions. But we aren't quite good enough that we can target and hit individual people without surrounding casualties, yet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Why mess around