Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Q didn't seem to show up today. Seems like the hard core revolutionists aren't really interested in a revolution if it could have repercussions.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Q didn't seem to show up today. Seems like the hard core revolutionists aren't really interested in a revolution if it could have repercussions.

As undisputed alpha males they didn't want to be victims of cancel culture. IT'S NOT CONSEQUENCES, IT'S CANCEL CULTURE!!!! :rofl:

Overview

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As undisputed alpha males they didn't want to be victims of cancel culture. IT'S NOT CONSEQUENCES, IT'S CANCEL CULTURE!!!! :rofl:

Overview
I am sure the irony is completely lost on the ISIS cosplayers and who 4 years ago were soiling their depends thinking about muslim extremists.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In my travels up and down the east coast confederate flag density was always the highest in Pa. You know, heritage.

Never went further south than maryland didja?

I can think a few places with much higher density along ye ole I95 :rofl:

It is pretty funny though when you look at where PA sits relative to the mason dixon line. "We coulda BEEN somebody!!"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Have you been to pennsylvania?
Yup. Remember I used to live in Bel Air. Had a snowboarding habit (rural PA dink mountains) and then used to travel to philly to race crew on the schchruuchhrooooooollkilll in college. Plus skatepark in reading.

plus amish preserves stuff

Have you ever been to MOTHERFUCKING SOUTH CAROLINA OR GEORGIA????? :rofl:

Or hell, north florida for that matter?

I still have to check myself in the mirror to make sure no one stuck a rebel flag tattoo on my ass when I wasn't looking.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Never went further south than maryland didja?

I can think a few places with much higher density along ye ole I95 :rofl:

It is pretty funny though when you look at where PA sits relative to the mason dixon line. "We coulda BEEN somebody!!"
I am certainly not talking about the I-95 part of the state.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I am certainly not talking about the I-95 part of the state.
Oh I know. I'm talking about the stuff south, not where 95 goes in PA.

To say PA even holds a candle to the shit further south with generations of derp that literally never got over reformation is to lose a little perspective.

PA has some gnarly, super depressed white trash for sure. But damn, it ain't Appalachia or the communities that still have the plantations running by a long shot.

Remember, manimal is from greenville.

(gentlemen's agreement to not mention west virgina alabama or mississippi because "coast")

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yup. Remember I used to live in Bel Air. Had a snowboarding habit (rural PA dink mountains) and then used to travel to philly to race crew on the schchruuchhrooooooollkilll in college. Plus skatepark in reading.

plus amish preserves stuff

Have you ever been to MOTHERFUCKING SOUTH CAROLINA OR GEORGIA????? :rofl:

Or hell, north florida for that matter?

I still have to check myself in the mirror to make sure no one stuck a rebel flag tattoo on my ass when I wasn't looking.
Wait... Bel air maryland?

Also, have family in GA and southern florida. Hooooweee.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wait... Bel air maryland?
Yep. We talked about this once. You were surprised then too ;). Junior high and half of high school. One driving year once I got my license and I was at the reading skatepark, roundtop mountain, windham or seven springs every time I could fill the car with gas money......I mean friends. Friends. Plus all the other stuff I did with my parents when they wanted to buy amish shit or take me to dirtjumps while they went shopping or checked out old railroad shit. And at high school age, you know people with cars so whoohoo let's go to south street in philly and buy minor threat t-shirts.

It's been a long time but I was in parts of PA for a lot of reasons at one point because it's like right there.

I was at my parents place north of jacksonville in 2016 on election night. A few days later I had a dawn flight and was driving to the airport at like 4:30am. Total backwoods two lane roads through a bunch of paper mill pine tree lots. People driving around golf carts and a mustang with rebel flags on most of them. Obviously drunk and high on something because 4:30am, but likely partying for like 2 days because trumpapottomus. Reminded me a lot of why I moved.

Just trust me when I say this. PA ain't got shit on georgia outside of atlanta.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
totally grounded people who in no way shape or form are unprepared for reality, warped by their own echo chambers :rofl:

successful

in control!

meet ronniederp!

View attachment 155274

all these fools worship trump because they all want to be scam artists :rofl:

I like how these people keep on saying they are going to show us the truth/provide evidence but no truth/proof ever gets released. But they are really good at incriminating themselves.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I like how these people keep on saying they are going to show us the truth/provide evidence but no truth/proof ever gets released. But they are really good at incriminating themselves.
All just willing meat in the grinder for the greatest grift ever perpetrated upon the american federal government.

Actually wait......what do aircraft carriers cost again? Okay ONE of the greatest grifts...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wait

You rowed boats or were you the cox?
Okay, y'all get ready to pick your favorite part for the no context thread.

I pulled intently on my giant oar at............"stroke"

Or was usually in the .................."stern pair"

Or sometimes I was in the "bow pair"

Light guy, front or back of the boat with the "big meat" in the middle.........

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Okay, y'all get ready to pick your favorite part for the no context thread.

I pulled intently at............"stroke"

Or was usually in the .................."stern pair"

Or sometimes I was in the "bow pair"

Light guy, front or back of the boat with the "big meat" in the middle.........
Same here although they never let me stroke it. I put in two years - not bad for a desert rat.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Same here although they never let me stroke it. I put in two years - not bad for a desert rat.
Did you do it long enough to notice what being in that good of a shape did to your alcohol tolerance?

I could eat a restaurant and the grocery store next door but half a beer and I'd be whistlin dixie

Oh wait..........NO NOT THAT!!!!

For real though crew destroyed any desire I ever had to chase dumb shit like 'cycling fitness'. We done. That shit was weird.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Did you do it long enough to notice what being in that good of a shape did to your alcohol tolerance?

I could eat a restaurant and the grocery store next door but half a beer and I'd be whistlin dixie

Oh wait..........NO NOT THAT!!!!

For real though crew destroyed any desire I ever had to chase dumb shit like 'cycling fitness'. We done. That shit was weird.
Ha the reason I joined was to help me quit drinking. It worked. Never knew that I would experience over a dozen raw blisters in my hands at once. I remember crying in the shower as I poured shampoo in my palm.

Kick ass shape, good times. Good memories. Bikes are funner-er though and there aren't as many pretentious white boys floating around in their JL trou.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Bikes are funner-er though and there aren't as many pretentious white boys floating around in their JL trou.

Oh.......

You haven't been outside lately........I see

;)

Not often you find a crew dork to admit it publicly. (we need an upraised fist emoji)

Also

I kinda sorta miss skiing in PA for reasons not related to skiing.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Whoa sunken grave!
You know that's war shit or just sketchy mcCatgrave?
In Louisianna they just rise up out of the ground when it rains a lot

Where is that?

And god damn bullet chips.....could you read that one?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Patriots peacefully protesting.

Where's that guillotine at?
You see the one of the dude walking down the hallway of what's obviously offices kicking doors?

I don't remember which congressional rep it was but she was describing pretty much that scene from the other side of the door, meaning they were in there.

I don't ever want to hear shit again about 'but aNtIFaS' or love for american democracy or the constitution. Not after those videos. Straight up violent mob shit, not after danO's precious windows but after specific people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whoa sunken grave!
You know that's war shit or just sketchy mcCatgrave?
In Louisianna they just rise up out of the ground when it rains a lot

Where is that?

And god damn bullet chips.....could you read that one?

Behind my house outside Charlottesville. There was a 500 acre chunk of county land reserved as a watershed. I used to wander around looking for any good trail lines in late winter when there was minimal undergrowth. I found the remains of an old 10'x10' cabin with a few graves nearby. Once I noticed that the marked graves had sunken depressions, I couldn't help but to notice old graves pretty much everywhere.

Those aren't bullet chips, just a spots on the white marble clear of lichen. Poor people couldn't afford to bury people in a graveyard so it was tradition in the area to bury family in front of the house. I would still see front yard grave sites with freshly dug holes on occasion.

The tiny cabin with numerous graves nearby with a confederate headstone spoke of a dirt fucking poor white family who sent their kids of to die to maintain the system that kept them dirt poor. Some things never change. The name on the gravestone is Frank Beck Company F, 13th VA Infantry, CSA.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Well thank god nothing horrendous like that ever happened in Charlottesville ever again.

I thought you were implying that was in PA and you knew those were rebel graves......I got tingly.

I used to seek out stuff like that around the outskirts of atlanta and all over north florida. Mostly rich fuck graves were the only things ever marked. Definitely never saw a sunken one that I recognized as such. But they also do the opposite down there.

what a shitty time to be alive that must have been.......

Puts into context the oppression of my pillow guy.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well thank god nothing horrendous like that ever happened in Charlottesville ever again.

I thought you were implying that was in PA and you knew those were rebel graves......I got tingly.

what a shitty time to be alive.......

The worst thing about the Charlottesville unite the right shit probably let that town ignore how liberally racist that place is.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Behind my house outside Charlottesville. There was a 500 acre chunk of county land reserved as a watershed. I used to wander around looking for any good trail lines in late winter when there was minimal undergrowth. I found the remains of an old 10'x10' cabin with a few graves nearby. Once I noticed that the marked graves had sunken depressions, I couldn't help but to notice old graves pretty much everywhere.

Those aren't bullet chips, just a spots on the white marble clear of lichen. Poor people couldn't afford to bury people in a graveyard so it was tradition in the area to bury family in front of the house. I would still see front yard grave sites with freshly dug holes on occasion.

The tiny cabin with numerous graves nearby with a confederate headstone spoke of a dirt fucking poor white family who sent their kids of to die to maintain the system that kept them dirt poor. Some things never change. The name on the gravestone is Frank Beck Company F, 13th VA Infantry, CSA.
i found something similar scouting trails off of old roadbeds, etc., behind our house off avon extended. old homestead, gravestones, etc. never took pics though. 'bout here: (37.9935580, -78.5189565)
The worst thing about the Charlottesville unite the right shit probably let that town ignore how liberally racist that place is.
yup.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And other than the biggest cities in all the southern states.........it's ALL like that.

At least in PA they have gritty :D

The internet has done some amazing things. What I and @jstuhlman say about the south, what you and jon say about PA......all that shit applies to california oregon and washington too. I'm starting to think the shit I grew up around has actually grown and spread. A stepping back in time nationally in a way.

Hey @Changleen: you gonna step up, marry me and get me into the commonwealth or what? I build some sick ass dirt jumps.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i found something similar scouting trails off of old roadbeds, etc., behind our house off avon extended. old homestead, gravestones, etc. never took pics though. 'bout here: (37.9935580, -78.5189565)
yup.

A buddy of mine lived there and I saw a few old homesteads riding around, although the ones I saw seemed to be 20th century. I believe that area is a state park now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And other than the biggest cities in all the southern states.........it's ALL like that.

At least in PA they have gritty :D

The internet has done some amazing things. What I and @jstuhlman say about the south, what you and jon say about PA......all that shit applies to california oregon and washington too.

Hey @Changleen: you gonna step up, marry me and get me into the commonwealth or what? I build some sick ass dirt jumps.
Yup. Liberal left wing communist King County Washington is more segregated than Greene County Virginia.

Indiana and Oregon had a higher per capita KKK population than any other state.