Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
didn't we JUST do this? :rofl:

True story. Never had a reason. Although now I find it incredibly appealing based on the setup..........

changleen, where you at? I'm learning it's even worse than I thought. And obviously I'm an optimist.

Mike Pence is the best description of Indiana that I can come up with.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Army Reserves were in there, too. Hence the need for vetting. Just visit their Facebook page or ask if they have a Parler/Mewe/Gab account.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Army Reserves were in there, too. Hence the need for vetting. Just visit their Facebook page or ask if they have a Parler/Mewe/Gab account.

WTF is "security level security clearance?" I'm familiar with security clearances and never heard of that one...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
WTF is "security level security clearance?" I'm familiar with security clearances and never heard of that one...
The title says Secret, that is the first level of clearance in the military and requires a basic background check. Top Secret is the 10 year DEEP background check.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
What I can’t figure out is why cops mysteriously seem to forget to turn their body cameras on while on the job, while these guys couldn’t stop from broadcasting video of their actions. You think they’d talk about this stuff at the meetings.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A bunch of the proposed approaches require an inane amount of fucking around to make them work.
There is a browser add on called 'bypass paywalls'. It's one initial step and then no steps after that.

I didn't link it because I don't know what browser you use. Do that. It's good.

For the love of god man you can pull apart and reassemble the transmission on motorcycles, you can handle this one. We have faith in you.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One may actually consider paying for reporting they find value in. Each year I subscribe to whatever I found to be the most compelling from the last.

There is a browser add on called 'bypass paywalls'. It's one initial step and then no steps after that.

I didn't link it because I don't know what browser you use. Do that. It's good.

For the love of god man you can pull apart and reassemble the transmission on motorcycle, you can handle this one. We have faith in you.
OK, found on GitHub, installed it, works on the WP., thank you.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
OK, found on GitHub, installed it, works on the WP., thank you.
:banana:This makes me happier than what could ever be considered reasonable. :banana:

One may actually consider paying for reporting they find value in. Each year I subscribe to whatever I found to be the most compelling from the last.
For sure. But for some of the bigger outfits........Meh, let 5th avenue and san francisco pay for the particular kind of 'newspapers' that specifically cater to them with feelgood nonsense.

Washington post can pay for their own bullshit editorial board who ran fawning profiles on the idiots that organized the Unite the Right rally so that we all could learn about their great ideas and marvel at their haircuts. And then ran 4 years solid of poofery editorials about what was going to take down the trump admistration in any given week. So much insight. I feel no need to pay for most of the larger papers who have continued to do a little news but are mostly modeling their business on clickbait first, dig for news once or twice a year. I'm not going to pay for 'hot takes' from people in ivory towers.

Literally the richest man in human history owns the wapo :rofl:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shit I got to work in two bass akward parts of the South. Jackson Mississippi and Huntsville Alabama in the late 90s. Fuck those places
A colleague of mine at another site once recounted to me about a site visit he did to install a manufacturing line. Made friendly with some site workers, at the end of the project they invited him to a "picnic". It was way out in the middle of fucking nowhere and turned out to be more or less a klan rally and picnic potluck.