Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I wonder if he includes himself in the "other powerful people" group. Probably not. :think:

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, R-Ky, said in a speech on the Senate floor Tuesday afternoon.​
"They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,"​

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I wonder if he includes himself in the "other powerful people" group. Probably not. :think:

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell, R-Ky, said in a speech on the Senate floor Tuesday afternoon.​
Look, I don't fucking like the guy. I think he's a Grade-A douchenozzle. He's cunning and evil and a big fucking reason the GOP (and politics really) sucks. But if I'm to be honest, I do also kinda think he's "good at being a politician". Gah, that just sounds dirty. But here's my thinking, bear with me: there's been a bunch of times I've yelled "Do you're fucking job, congress!" at a cloud or a cat or anyone that would listen. And right there in the center of that bullshit is often McConnell... not doing his job. But really, it's him not letting anyone else do their job, which is really his interpretation of doing his job. And he's pretty fucking good at it. He played the long game and stacked the SCOTUS (and every other fucking court in the land) with conservative judges, and has blocked anyone from doing anything for years that didn't align with what the GOP can call a platform.

My point?

I would be at least a little surprised if a quote or statement or something from Moscow Mitch could be found that could be construed as lumping him in with the 'other powerful people' he is referencing. At least in this scenario of provoking / inciting people to riot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

He knows these people, he is these people. :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Look, I don't fucking like the guy. I think he's a Grade-A douchenozzle. He's cunning and evil and a big fucking reason the GOP (and politics really) sucks. But if I'm to be honest, I do also kinda think he's "good at being a politician". Gah, that just sounds dirty. But here's my thinking, bear with me: there's been a bunch of times I've yelled "Do you're fucking job, congress!" at a cloud or a cat or anyone that would listen. And right there in the center of that bullshit is often McConnell... not doing his job. But really, it's him not letting anyone else do their job, which is really his interpretation of doing his job. And he's pretty fucking good at it. He played the long game and stacked the SCOTUS (and every other fucking court in the land) with conservative judges, and has blocked anyone from doing anything for years that didn't align with what the GOP can call a platform.

My point?

I would be at least a little surprised if a quote or statement or something from Moscow Mitch could be found that could be construed as lumping him in with the 'other powerful people' he is referencing. At least in this scenario of provoking / inciting people to riot.
There's an awful lot of words in this post, Sparky.

And you used "you're" instead of "your."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

My point?

This is IMHO, a correct assessment. McConnell may well be one of the most awful people to ever walk the earth, but it can also be that he's perhaps the slimiest and most cunning politician to ever ooze across the halls of congress. He knows what he is doing.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There's an awful lot of words in this post, Sparky.

And you used "you're" instead of "your."
And I meant it, Turbo.

This is IMHO, a correct assessment. McConnell may well be one of the most awful people to ever walk the earth, but it can also be that he's perhaps the slimiest and most cunning politician to ever ooze across the halls of congress. He knows what he is doing.
And while I do think the 'rules' of how Congress works need to be torched and re-written... I hope that Democrats use every dirty fucking trick in Mitch's playbook against him and the rest of the shitgibbon GOP to actually get some shit passed or at least stop the bleeding a little bit. But of course they won't, because their fucking pussies.

So Parler is back because Russians? You can't write this shit!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are reports that Mike Pence is scheduled for spine replacement surgery on Thursday. Hopes are that a new stronger stiffer spine will prevent his head from going up Trump's ass while trying to stand up. It is feared that no matter how successful the former president will still have a proclivity to gently cup, but with great strength, his President's balls.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are a whole lot of people facing federal charges today who should feel rather betrayed, or are so delusional that an insanity defense is plausible.