Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Seems like you could throw pretty much anything out there regarding them and still accurately use this response.
you're not wrong.

but in this particular instance there was an actual q/tinfoil theory that biden and trump were going to have their faces swapped with "advanced surgery"

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
What are you gonna do about this? You can’t have a democracy when people literally don’t share the same reality.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
you're not wrong.

but in this particular instance there was an actual q/tinfoil theory that biden and trump were going to have their faces swapped with "advanced surgery"
LOL yeah, I remember that one. Unbelievable. These are adults with the ability to vote and drive a motorized vehicle. That's scarier than their belief in the face transplant thing.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
What are you gonna do about this? You can’t have a democracy when people literally don’t share the same reality.
aw c'mon. it's easy to lob snark from afar when your country's not the one in the media 24/7. you mean to say there's not a bunch of asshats in NZ (or anywhere else for that matter?). don't go full @DaveW on us...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It doesn't help that the US creation story is largely mythology written well after the fact. But people today not only believe it to be true, but treat it like a religion.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
aw c'mon. it's easy to lob snark from afar when your country's not the one in the media 24/7. you mean to say there's not a bunch of asshats in NZ (or anywhere else for that matter?). don't go full @DaveW on us...
I’m not trying to be snarky, I am concerned!

We do have asshats too, but a much smaller percentage it seems and not as bananas. Polite society doesn’t tolerate it either.