Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trump says y'all are over reacting. They were hugging and kissing cops!

"Some of them went in and they’re, they’re hugging and kissing the police and the guards. You know, they had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in and then they walked in and they walked out.”

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Because Antifa. :rofl:

antifa — a loosely affiliated collection of violent leftists

oh politico.......
rising above the narrative as usual

I dont doubt the fbi met with those chuds at all. I do of course have some reservations about Bigg's ability to understand the true purpose of those meetings.

antifa — a loosely affiliated collection of violent leftists

oh politico.......
rising above the narrative as usual

I dont doubt the fbi met with those chuds at all. I do of course have some reservations about Bigg's ability to understand the true purpose of those meetings.
Just for reference, the FBI was trying to get me to spy on SDS in the late 1960s/early 1970s...

this may require an extended story time. DO go on!
Short version: Got out of the Army in fall of 1968, rapidly phased into long haired freak, started working as a technician at what was then the MIT Instrumentation Laboratories the following year, so had a security clearance. Not sure how I got on FBI's radar, might have been a buddy associated with the Brockton mob, but two agents got into requesting meetings, usually lunchtimes, wanted me to go to SDS meetings and report. They bugged me for a month or two until Hilarie told them to fuck off. Once I was sitting in their car talking to them and a black Continental filled with freaks pulls up alongside and asked if I needed assistance. Eventually my mob buddy went west leaving me with his arsenal. I was living in a communal apartment, didn't want the weapons around, so called the FBI boys and asked them to take them, which they did. When my mob buddy found out he was pissed, but he eventually got it all back since his father, involved in the Plymouth mail truck robbery, had turned states witness.

Also, not an author of the compromised second draft of the Port Huron Statement, were I to hazard a guess.

Though, I also suspect he won't get the reference. :D
"The fictional character Jeffrey Lebowski, played by actor Jeff Bridges in the movie The Big Lebowski, claims to be the original author of the "original" Port Huron Statement (as opposed to the "compromised" second draft). "

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
@mandown

You'll enjoy this

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@mandown

You'll enjoy this

ooooooh. the singer for the misfits at arguably the peak of their decline. what a rebellious tuff guy. lol.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout