Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just watched that on HBOmax a couple nights ago. So much awesome.
Created an entire generation of freedumb fightin militia dumbfucks.

So watching that as an adult, was there ever an acceptable explanation of how russian troops were able to just parachute into rural suburbia with no air resistance? :rofl:
It had occurred to me after that picture was posted, that I loved that movie as a kid and to wonder how it would hold up if I were to watch it now. I'm guessing, not well.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
It had occurred to me after that picture was posted, that I loved that movie as a kid and to wonder how it would hold up if I were to watch it now. I'm guessing, not well.

Saw it in the theatre on it's release.
Saw it again a couple of years ago for the first time since.

You are correct sir - not well, not well at all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I too loved it as a kid and watched part of it again a few year ago. Had to turn it off after about 15 minutes, just terrible.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I too loved it as a kid and watched part of it again a few year ago. Had to turn it off after about 15 minutes, just terrible.
Someone still loves it.

I’m listening to Priest’s Defenders of the Faith on YT and seeing comments about “this still stands up and sounds fresh.”

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Created an entire generation of freedumb fightin militia dumbfucks.

So watching that as an adult, was there ever an acceptable explanation of how russian troops were able to just parachute into rural suburbia with no air resistance? :rofl:
Well, evidently air defense was run by facebook...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Someone still loves it.

I’m listening to Priest’s Defenders of the Faith on YT and seeing comments about “this still stands up and sounds fresh.”
There's a live version of The Sentinel live that is just freaking on-point. One of, if not my favorite JP song.

Then there's that Japanese girl that plays it on guitar too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"One veteran D.C. defense attorney said many Capitol rioters were new to the District’s jail system and might believe they’re being specifically targeted when they’re simply unfamiliar with being in jail at all — particularly in the harsh conditions of 23-hour-a-day isolation. "

1617807885589.png