Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Scroll for a list of cops who attended and possibly rioted

Oakland
Seattle
Bexar County Texas
Troy NH
Pittsburg
Philly
Rocky Mt Virginia

I started getting depressed at the noticeable lack of jacksonville sheriffs in all this.

then I thought about it

they were likely not able to find their way out of their hotel rooms to the capitol and/or got distracted beating the shit out of the black housekeeper

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Let's create our own conspiracy theories, it is fashionable these days.

Edit: I actually felt sorry for a good number of those cops from some of the videos. Certainly nightmare fuel that could be a proper head fuck. That doesn't include the ones acting like tour guides for a neo Nazis field trip.
Seeing the footage of the African American cop backing up the hallway and stairs with only a nightstick... A whole crowd of white asshole MAGAts coming at him.

Shit, it would have been crazy for him to do anything else.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Seeing the footage of the African American cop backing up the hallway and stairs with only a nightstick... A whole crowd of white asshole MAGAts coming at him.

Shit, it would have been crazy for him to do anything else.
No, looked to me as if he had a sidearm. I was wondering why he didn't draw his weapon and shoot the Q-anon shirt dude.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I think you will find this to be a common thread of some of the people who were there.

"She’d struggled with crippling amounts of debt. "

Not that the other guys are the solution, but she was probably fooled into thinking the worst case options was the actual solution. There is possibly a lot more going on there, but I'll keep that to myself.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
A sphincter says what?? :disgust:

From the article:
Those lawmakers, he said, knew in their "heart of hearts that they should've voted to certify" but voted to support objections to the results of election results in Pennsylvania and Arizona due to fears that members of their families could face retaliation.

If they were worried about their families, maybe they should’ve thought about it 4 years ago.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Hell hath no fury......
In the affidavit against him, authorities said they were able to identify him thanks to a tipster: his ex-wife. She recognized him from a picture of the insurrection.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
play stupid games, win felony murder charges....Can you imagine anyone that gets identified having to potentially face these charges?GOOD! Do it. I'm so fucking pissed it doesn't even make sense to me.
Maybe they can all get these charges tacked on as well? Edit:
Elijah Schaffer, a reporter for The Blaze, a right-wing media company, was among the mob — whom he described as “revolutionaries” — as they ransacked Ms. Pelosi’s office. He posted a photograph on Twitter showing a computer in the office with emails “still on the screen.”

Mr. Schaffer later deleted the tweet.
Blazetard must have been told to delete it.

View attachment 154477

Still had it up in another window.

Last edited: