Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that quote in my post is from that article

Abramson is a podcast/substack grifter attention whore. I'm not basing that on just this post. He's professional aKsHuAlLy guy.

His point that this context depends solely on a procedural misrepresentation is bullshit. The judge DID say those things and he DID prevent prevent the prosecution from using the term victim.

Louie Gomhert is also a former lawyer, and also an idiot.
fair enough.

also, just selection is going to be a shit show.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
if he were black he would have already been shot dead last year

he doesn't need any advocates, our legal system already is his advocate by its very nature

I've just grown tired of the professional chattering class that incessantly tries to insert themselves with some brilliant take so that people give them money. Especially when they already have plenty of it, and are largely unaffected by the world the rest of us live in.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if he were black he would have already been shot dead last year

he doesn't need any advocates, our legal system already is his advocate by its very nature

I've just grown tired of the professional chattering class that incessantly tries to insert themselves with some brilliant take so that people give them money. Especially when they already have plenty of it, and are largely unaffected by the world the rest of us live in.
None of this changes that rittenhouse is a piece of shit who will probably get off scott free.

You've only grown tired of professional chattering because you haven't figured out how to monetize it. That's not a dig, I wish I could get paid for sitting around and being a blowhard too.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You've only grown tired of professional chattering because you haven't figured out how to monetize it.

Seriously?

I listen to alex jones for pleasure

between that and the editorial board of the NYT, I know exactly how to monetize stupid.

That's a pretty cynical view that leaves no room for "I just don't feel like maintaining a character, and ignoring the consequences of people believing it"

If I just wanted to take people's money at the detriment of society, I'd sell maga hats, do real estate here, or join a police force

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
*sadface*

brokepic.JPG

must be a facebook or webp pic?

Regardless there are zillions of people who deliberately choose to not try and sell bullshit, and not just because they don't know the nuts and bolts of how to do it. Even most americans have a conscience (and by most I mean just over 50% and not one bit more)

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Speaking of Q…

David Todeschini, who uses the alias David Trent, operates the Net4Truth BitChute channel and is a disseminator of QAnon conspiracy theories and accuses Democrats in Washington of being members of elite child sex trafficking rings.

According to a report from Right Wing Watch, Todeschini posts videos where he calls for Democratic politicians to be “taken out at gunpoint,” and alleges they are trafficking children. He also makes other claims espoused by the QAnon cult — claims such as Hillary Clinton, Bill Barr, and others have been convicted of treason and sentenced to hang.

But according to Right Wing Watch, Todeschini is a convicted sex offender, and the New York sex offender registry says he’s a “level-3 threat,” meaning that he is at “high risk of repeat offense and a threat to public safety exists.” In 1999, Todeschini was convicted of coercing an 8-year-old boy into sexual acts.”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...with-an-alias/