Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Oh boo hoo

"Parler has been online since 2018, and may return if it can find an alternative host.
However, chief executive John Matze told Fox News on Sunday that "every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too".
"We're going to try our best to get back online as quickly as possible, but we're having a lot of trouble because every vendor we talk to says they won't work with us because if Apple doesn't approve and Google doesn't approve, they won't," he added."

:thumb: :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh boo hoo

"Parler has been online since 2018, and may return if it can find an alternative host.
However, chief executive John Matze told Fox News on Sunday that "every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too".
"We're going to try our best to get back online as quickly as possible, but we're having a lot of trouble because every vendor we talk to says they won't work with us because if Apple doesn't approve and Google doesn't approve, they won't," he added."

:thumb: :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this needs to be read.

"In October, I was talking with a longtime member of the militant movement who says he’s a veteran of the elite special operations community. This is an older but still formidable man has always been genial with me. We were talking about the upcoming election and his conviction that there would be massive fraud when he changed his tone and veered off into a very dark place. “What ultimately happens is some people stand with Trump and some people stand against the country. Some people stand with the coup, some people stand against the coup, and nobody stands with the law or morality at that point, and that’s where the war begins,” he said. “When we actually get involved, we’re going to kill Democrats, liberals, and communists at a rate that will defy anything that’s occurred in history, and when that happens, we’re going to make sure that it’s done so thoroughly that we don’t ever have to have this argument again. … It’s going to be so ugly and ruthless. … We’re going to go to the homes of the tank operators [who would be called in to put down an insurrection] and kill their wives and their children and nail them to the walls.” "

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this needs to be read.

"In October, I was talking with a longtime member of the militant movement who says he’s a veteran of the elite special operations community. This is an older but still formidable man has always been genial with me. We were talking about the upcoming election and his conviction that there would be massive fraud when he changed his tone and veered off into a very dark place. “What ultimately happens is some people stand with Trump and some people stand against the country. Some people stand with the coup, some people stand against the coup, and nobody stands with the law or morality at that point, and that’s where the war begins,” he said. “When we actually get involved, we’re going to kill Democrats, liberals, and communists at a rate that will defy anything that’s occurred in history, and when that happens, we’re going to make sure that it’s done so thoroughly that we don’t ever have to have this argument again. … It’s going to be so ugly and ruthless. … We’re going to go to the homes of the tank operators [who would be called in to put down an insurrection] and kill their wives and their children and nail them to the walls.” "

"
So now what? These politicians still seem to be playing only to the next fundraising appeal and convoluted political ploy. They are the most decadent of us all, unable to grapple with the real-world effects of what they’re doing even after they were forced to lie down on the floor in their suits and gas masks as the alarms sounded of a Capitol on lockdown and blood spilled onto its marble floors. Trump seems to be planning only as far as the chaos he can cause the next day.

I witnessed successful coups in two countries, and the conspirators came heavily armed with well-laid plans so that by the time people realized what was happening, it was done. I’ve also seen a country tipped into civil conflict by people who just kept taking that next blind step until they were trapped in their own momentum. But it’s naive to see America’s worst failings through the lens of foreign nations. What I saw in all the pained and screaming faces in the Capitol — in the half-naked QAnon disciple dressed in furs and also in the state lawmaker and sheriff’s deputy and schoolteacher and disenchanted veteran — was uniquely American. It wasn’t the start of something or the end of something, just the next step.

"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
More :rofl:

Through a security loophole, the entire Parler database has been hacked, including drivers licenses - Reddit link

So hoping this is accurate.
seems to be. gizmodo now covering, assuming others will follow

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
early Sunday, @donk_enby said she was crawling some 1.1 million Parler video URLs. “These are the original, unprocessed, raw files as uploaded to Parler with all associated metadata,” she said. Included in this tranche of data, now more than 56 terabytes in size, @donk_enby confirmed the raw video includes GPS coordinates, which point to the locations of users when the videos were filmed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i'll bet you a nickel the FBI is already looking at this.

wonder how many police officers, politicians, and feds they're going to find.
way way more than they're talking about, that's not even in question.

What's making me buzz a little at the moment is the full knowledge that they will get some feckless charge that pales in comparison to anything a blm protestor got last year.

There's girl in seattle facing 45 years in prison for throwing a molotov cocktail at a cop car.

1 car vs. literally the life of the vice president and members of congress.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i usually don't link to vice, but there's some good stuff on this:

"Bad news. Left extremists have captured and archived over 70TB of data from Parler servers. This includes posts, personal information, locations, videos, images, etc,” a Telegram account called North Central Florida Patriots said on Monday morning.

“The intent is a mass dox and a list to hold patriots ‘accountable’. It is too late to scrub your data, and it’s already archived. There is nothing you can do to prevent what’s already happened. All you can do is prepare for the fallout. Accountability may come in many forms for our free speech, doxing, jobs might be called, addresses leaked and people coming to your house, etc.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"since a lot of people seem confused about this detail and there is a bullshit reddit post going around: only things that were available publicly via the web were archived. i don't have you e-mail address, phone or credit card number. unless you posted it yourself on parler. "

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"since a lot of people seem confused about this detail and there is a bullshit reddit post going around: only things that were available publicly via the web were archived. i don't have you e-mail address, phone or credit card number. unless you posted it yourself on parler. "
dat exif data tho

Have you looked at that shit when it's created on a phone?

If it was texted-numbers
if it was emailed-the email address
Sometimes even a designated 'home location'
certainly a full name

:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dat exif data tho

Have you looked at that shit when it's created on a phone?

If it was texted-numbers
if it was emailed-the email address
Sometimes even a designated 'home location'

:rofl:
yes i know what exif data is.

a lot of people who fucked around are about to find out

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just gotta keep us all honest here.

I agree

You see this?

VVHow bout this?VV

NIPCROP.JPG

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I agree

You see this?

VVHow bout this?VV

View attachment 154899
I disagree it was a poopdeck, the video Nick posted was different than the one you replied to. I think. Maybe. Whatever, niiiiiiiiiipps it is para mi.

We really need a higher res version though... who has it? @Sandwich ?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
feds now investigating if there was a hostage plot, and any coordination

wonder if that meinboook scrape is gonna come in handy

:popcorn:
from the source cnn article:

"In a news conference Friday, a federal prosecutor in Washington told reporters that investigators in some cases are using initial charges to try to arrest people, while they continue to investigate what other possible charges to bring.

That includes looking into possible foreign ties for some suspects; one woman arrested asked for a Russian translator during her court hearing last week."

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
If I haven't mentioned it, fuck the FDNY also. My old neighborhood's firehouse always had a brodozer parked in front of it (doubleparked, of course) with a big infowars sticker on the window.

Fire 'em and rescind their precious pensions.