Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
not to hijack your thread, but I guess we've got our own freedumb-espousing privileged white-trash up here in the great white North too...

edited to add:
View attachment 171273
day 6 and no sign of movement. Fuck these guys. And fuck the cops for not doing their job and clearing them out. If these were black lives or indigenous rights protesters they'd have been cleared out long ago. Was reading the comments here and someone called it the Karen Convoy... :rofl:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
day 6 and no sign of movement. Fuck these guys. And fuck the cops for not doing their job and clearing them out. If these were black lives or indigenous rights protesters they'd have been cleared out long ago. Was reading the comments here and someone called it the Karen Convoy... :rofl:
"KarenKonvoy" is great, I also like "Flu Trucks Klan" :rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
you guys made me smile. thanks! and while yes, my part of Canuckistan is very close to Quebeckistan, my pedantry stems mainly from my continental French heritage. most people here would probably punch me in the d!ck if I said that out loud...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Day 7 of the occupation. It's starting to get old. I had to work yesterday evening so my wife took the kids to their ski practice. To get to the ski club we have to cross the river and the the "staging areas" where they have their trucks parked. Two of the bridges to downtown are still closed. When my wife hit the bridge traffic, which just happens to be at the staging area where they were all driving around in their big trucks with racist flags and shit, she kind of freaked out and noped it back home. There is definitely a sense that we are trapped, and the kids are starting to get really anxious about it too.

As I mentioned, a bunch of them have been flying racist flags, have attacked people for wearing masks, and climbed onto houses to tear down pride flags etc. (not to mention pelting ambulances with rocks and preventing health care workers and education workers from getting to their jobs). They keep saying it's a peaceful demonstration, but the climate of fear they are bringing to the area is anything but peaceful. The City's police chief says that trying to remove them by force could lead to significant violence, and he's not equipped to deal with that. They may need to call in the army. At this point, I say good. fucking clear them out. They're not peaceful demonstrators they are terrorising the neighbourhood. Like, you know, domestic terrorists.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Day 7 of the occupation. It's starting to get old. I had to work yesterday evening so my wife took the kids to their ski practice. To get to the ski club we have to cross the river and the the "staging areas" where they have their trucks parked. Two of the bridges to downtown are still closed. When my wife hit the bridge traffic, which just happens to be at the staging area where they were all driving around in their big trucks with racist flags and shit, she kind of freaked out and noped it back home. There is definitely a sense that we are trapped, and the kids are starting to get really anxious about it too.

As I mentioned, a bunch of them have been flying racist flags, have attacked people for wearing masks, and climbed onto houses to tear down pride flags etc. (not to mention pelting ambulances with rocks and preventing health care workers and education workers from getting to their jobs). They keep saying it's a peaceful demonstration, but the climate of fear they are bringing to the area is anything but peaceful. The City's police chief says that trying to remove them by force could lead to significant violence, and he's not equipped to deal with that. They may need to call in the army. At this point, I say good. fucking clear them out. They're not peaceful demonstrators they are terrorising the neighbourhood. Like, you know, domestic terrorists.

Tell them a busload of ANTIFA from Portland just snuck across the border.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Tell them a busload of ANTIFA from Portland just snuck across the border.
ironically, yesterday the news was reporting that there was a contingent of truckers that are American, and that an American group has been organizing and providing funding for the blockade. No details were provided, but they were quoting the police on this.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
ironically, yesterday the news was reporting that there was a contingent of truckers that are American, and that an American group has been organizing and providing funding for the blockade. No details were provided, but they were quoting the police on this.

One of my riding buddies has gone down the KarenKonvoy road pretty far.
Told him what you said about the disruptions.
Apparently you are being paid by the Trudeau Regime. :rofl:

Told him I would ask how it pays, and if that is by the word. :twitch: