Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Awe muffin...

@slyfink
yeah, I have a hard time feeling schadenfreude for those guys... This guy has a business and employs four other people. He may very well be unable to continue making his living that way if his commercial license is revoked and he can't cross the border due to a criminal record. I mean, I feel like there needs to be consequences for their actions and they need to be held to account, but I can't help but feel some of these guys got caught up in some alt-right conspiracy theory bullshit, and were being used by people who weren't truckers and whose only objective was to "own the libs" and maybe just loved being in the limelight.

Tamara Lich and especially that fuckwad Patric King in particular can fuck right off.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yeah, I have a hard time feeling schadenfreude for those guys... This guy has a business and employs four other people. He may very well be unable to continue making his living that way if his commercial license is revoked and he can't cross the border due to a criminal record. I mean, I feel like there needs to be consequences for their actions and they need to be held to account, but I can't help but feel some of these guys got caught up in some alt-right conspiracy theory bullshit, and were being used by people who weren't truckers and whose only objective was to "own the libs" and maybe just loved being in the limelight.

Tamara Lich and especially that fuckwad Patric King in particular can fuck right off.
Like Jan 6 much smarter people have figured out how to manipulate people to do this shit for them and let them suffer the consequences. But it is also pretty easy to not be a giant fuckwit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
but I can't help but feel some of these guys got caught up in some alt-right conspiracy theory bullshit, and were being used by people who weren't truckers and whose only objective was to "own the libs"
There's almost no such thing as a grassroots right wing. As soon as something gets started, it's just a matter of time before the funders show up to appropriate it into something usually much more potent.

Here's a local example here of some rich crypto douchebag from california spearheading school board and republican party takeovers in Nevada. It's all just a game to them because they're rich enough they'll never have to suffer the consequences. Literally just entertaining themselves with manufactured dissent.

Keep in mind this is the same thing that Koch brothers have done for years (tea party, swiftboat veterans etc). And the birch society tools like George H Bush's daddy tried in the last century with 'The Business Plot.' Same thing Peter Thiel has done with social media. Entertainment yes, but also an exercise of power that advances their own warped world view.

Canada has the ability to nip this shit in the bud unlike the US. Your gov't would be best served to do so as soon as possible.

Pretending canada has some inherent lack of dupes because of its superiority to its southern neighbors will not serve it well.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
they . . . don't . . . have . . . any best people
And yet they almost killed congress, are completely rewriting voting laws and taking over local school boards everywhere, have legitimately gotten people shot and run over by cars......

Unfortunately competence isn't a requirement for desired outcome

sure would be nice if we had some kind of organized political opposition party eh? Oh well!