Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Speaking of which......

Where the hell is the security debriefing on this? Almost a week later and I haven't seen anyone do so much as a press conference. A real one I mean, not white house bimby.
that's a good question, however considering the scope of events that occurred, they're likely still trying to establish a full timeline and may not be ready for a debrief

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
that's a good question, however considering the scope of events that occurred, they're likely still trying to establish a full timeline and may not be ready for a debrief
Obama announced bin laden's killing like an hour after it happened. That didn't include every detail but at least it was an update on what happened, and the gov't role leading up to and after was

Even Bush eventually got around to talking about 9/11 like two days later after he put the goat book down. Not all details were known about that one by a long shot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Obama announced bin laden's killing like an hour after it happened. That didn't include every detail but at least it was an update on what happened, and the gov't role leading up to and after was

Even Bush eventually got around to talking about 9/11 like two days later after he put the goat book down. Not all details were known about that one by a long shot.
good points.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Isn't your DHS Secretary still on a world wide boondoggle before he gets kicked out of office?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Some replies indicating that the video shown here was taken in November, and had to do with refusing to wear a mask and then attacking a flight attendant.

Just gotta keep us all honest here.
Thanks, noted & deleted.
I just was so warmed by the sound of her wailing as she was dragged away, I got sloppy.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

I think you answered your own question.

At the moment, the US government is essentially headless....

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I think you answered your own question.

At the moment, the US government is essentially headless....

Whelp a rediculous number of people did say over the last 4 years that he was going to trash the place on the way out....... Looks like the main authority players that needed to listen to that did listen and unfortunately sided with Mangolini and aided him.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not just headless, any federal employee speaking about this is likely to get fired.
This coup crap knocked the Georgia interference out of the news, the fact that the WH made the US Attorney for GA resign because he wasn't investigating the fake fraud hard enough...

That shit should have been worthy of impeachment on its own, at least they worked some of it into the single article they did file.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So my friend/coworker who last week played down this as no different than the protests in Portland/Seattle and implied that it was probably the work of ANTIFA sent me a very weird message today.

He pretty much said he admitted it was an violent act of sedition that was really bad and that he would no longer be discussing the issue. It was written in such a way that I am not sure if he was just embarrassed over his initial thought or if he was complicit and somehow avoiding responsibility.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So my friend/coworker who last week played down this as no different than the protests in Portland/Seattle and implied that it was probably the work of ANTIFA sent me a very weird message today.

He pretty much said he admitted it was an violent act of sedition that was really bad and that he would no longer be discussing the issue. It was written in such a way that I am not sure if he was just embarrassed over his initial thought or if he was complicit and somehow avoiding responsibility.
you should congratulate him on returning to reality.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm not going to tell you why they're all planned for the 17th, an unusual occurrence on a sunday since almost all these dipshit rallies usually happen on saturday.

I'll just say count the letters of the alphabet and see what you're on when you get to 17
Oh god.......Of course that's why. I asked that question earlier. I guess I just wasn't not thinking enough. :rolleyes:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Or he's afraid he's about to get outed, and not in a gay way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you should congratulate him on returning to reality.

I talk to him about politics as he clearly has an influence in his life that pulls him to a strange place but I have been successful in pulling him back with logical arguments. I had to try really hard to not be insulting during our last conversation. But I knew if I did he would never listen to me again, rubbing his nose in it would do the same and I feel someone responsible to talk sense into him.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

He's distracting you while he sews a punisher patch on his fucking vest

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This coup crap knocked the Georgia interference out of the news, the fact that the WH made the US Attorney for GA resign because he wasn't investigating the fake fraud hard enough...

That shit should have been worthy of impeachment on its own, at least they worked some of it into the single article they did file.
Nor are we talking about the Russian data breach, 3100 people dying each day or all of the other things that are making us great again.

But on the bright side, with those tax cuts Brian can pay for his kids college where they can learn how to tell people about their bootstraps.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007