Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to shake them up and get all the CO2 out. But I can't just let that go into the atmosphere so I fire up the generator to run an isobaric chamber to compress it into dry ice.

Which I then must keep in a zero kelvin freezer.

#carbonfreesudz

Great, the sense of entitlement and self satisfaction produces a tingly sensation equivalent to the fizz.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I don't remember, you navy or marines?

If naval air force or seamen (huh huh) you may seen the shipping and military docks in jacksonville/mayport... Place is silly with them. Add that to the paper mill effluents and it was quite the freedom stew.
dammit. i thought i was set for wings for dinner but now i want freedom stew!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
dammit. i thought i was set for wings for dinner but now i want freedom stew!
If you were close to the outlet of the st johns river, your hair would smell like gas when you got out of the water at the beach. Shit, it still might.

Never followed up but I'd always wanted to investigate a connection with that particular scalp pollution and mullet growth enhancement.

If you were close to the outlet of the st johns river, your hair would smell like gas when you got out of the water at the beach. Shit, it still might.

Never followed up but I'd always wanted to investigate a connection with that particular scalp pollution and mullet growth enhancement.
Busan harbor was like that, plus dead babies. Polished brass would turn reddish amber within a day...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was kind of shocked that one of the rivers that cut through Nagoya was dark black and stunk of raw sewage and chemicals when I was there in 2015.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Will be pretty funny if MTG gets her way and subpoenas Nancy Pelosi about the treatment of capitol rioters to learn about separation of power and that Congress has no influence on criminal courts.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Cpt Obvious testifying.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I understands the sentiment, but our country would come unglued. However, it would be a punative measure designed to prevent our country from becoming even more unglued.
So....yeah
America has never needed Gorilla products more than now. Except for during the revolution, the civil war, the civil rights movement...
seditious conspiracy isn't a capital punishment crime. IIRC Max penalty is 20 years incarceration.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Meanwhile, in Michitucky...

wrong thread