Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Question is - did they *really* view the election as a "Democratic Insurrection"? 'Cause if they did, we may want to consider locking them all up in a mental institution for the rest of their lives. :disgust:
A key component in suckering these fools into attacking the capitol was convincing them that "everyone" thought that the election was fake. You have live in a proper echo chamber to fall for that.

Fun fact: Bolshevik originally meant "one of the majority", and as a political party they were very much a minority but successfully convinced the revolutionaries that they were very much acting in the name of the majority of the population, but they of course were not. A fine example of the "Russian Lie".

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
fuck around and find out

In a separate video shared by the same Twitter account, a different protester walks away from the event with his face bloodied.

"I came here to help, not get the s--- beat out of me," he said, accompanied by a fellow protester in a Proud Boys sweatshirt and surrounded by a swath of local media.

Counterprotesters could be heard in the background shouting: “Go back to Long Island” and “F--- the Proud Boys.”