Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
God damn it. That thumbnail title really had me thinking they had found him. :mad:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
AFAIC a trump flag = nazi flag.
Burn the f250 along with it, if you have to.

The only sign of Trump support in my neighborhood was this minivan covered in american flag paraphernalia and filled with Teddy bears. It also once wore a Trump 2020 sticker that is now little more than a rectangle of old adhesive.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Twitter: Since Friday, more than 70,000 accounts have been suspended as a result of our efforts, with many instances of a single individual operating numerous accounts. These accounts were engaged in sharing harmful QAnon-associated content at scale.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
for jbp and trucker who literally can lift (and press) a finger

ss.JPG

I keep saying this to my dog but they need to just inaugurate in private, somewhere secure.

Definitely not in sight of any grassy knolls and definitely not in the presence of too much of our good trustworthy law enforcement who has shown over the last 12 months how completely reliable and nonpartisan they are.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
for jbp and trucker who literally can lift (and press) a finger

View attachment 154925

I keep saying this to my dog but they need to just inaugurate in private, somewhere secure.

Definitely not in sight of any grassy knolls and definitely not in the presence of too much of our good trustworthy law enforcement who has shown over the last 12 months how completely reliable and nonpartisan they are.
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.20.22 PM.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gab and Twitch is where they were before.

That's where they went after the unite the right shutdown. They only left because it became real apparent the FBI was watching when more of them started getting busted for shit they were claiming after the event.
I get tired of all my #winning

mollygab.JPG

I said twitch, but I meant telegram. Twitch is the streamer (and it's there) but telegram is the social one I meant.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
From the makers of Candy Crush.... Brought to you by comrade Russia
Trump's treatment of a man who served him faithfully for more than four years outraged those in Pence's orbit -- but also many in Trump's, who view Pence as the most loyal of lieutenants whose treatment they regarded as deeply unfair. And while Pence now appears unlikely to entertain invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office,

"Indiana man maintains support for the leopards eating faces party saying: I think the leopards have learned their lesson this time around, I don't think they'll be eating any more faces"

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I have to tell you, in the eyes of the world, America has now really cemented its reputation as an inherently racist, misogynist nation. I have an exceptionally diverse workplace even for NZ and people are sort of beyond disgusted; this stuff even gets mentioned or alluded to and people just change the topic, kind of flinch, like someone was talking about their grandma shitting the bed in graphic detail.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have to tell you, in the eyes of the world, America has now really cemented its reputation as an inherently racist, misogynist nation. I have an exceptionally diverse workplace even for NZ and people are sort of beyond disgusted; this stuff even gets mentioned or alluded to and people just change the topic, kind of flinch, like someone was talking about their grandma shitting the bed in graphic detail.
Freedum ain't fer the squeamish.