Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fuck that guy.

"I know for a fact there was not some elaborate plan to take over the Capitol that day on Jan 6,” he told the 12-member jury at the Proud Boys trial.

Man that would be really crazy if there were now hundreds of pages of evidence that proved there was some elaborate plan to take over the capitol on that day on Jan 6

fucking idiot :rofl:

we need to remind people of what the 'punk' moniker stems from. It sure as shit ain't the proud boys

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"I know for a fact there was not some elaborate plan to take over the Capitol that day on Jan 6,” he told the 12-member jury at the Proud Boys trial.

Man that would be really crazy if there were now hundreds of pages of evidence that proved there was some elaborate plan to take over the capitol on that day on Jan 6

fucking idiot :rofl:

we need remind people of what the 'punk' moniker stems from. It sure as shit ain't the proud boys
as if we needed more reasons to not trust the guy that created this....

1679416249990.png

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So Trump is selling a song sung by J6 prisoners and won't say what the money being raised is for. Seems legit.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DOJ is asking for 25 years for Elmer Rhodes - convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Elmer is asking for time served.

:rofl:
I don't know why that traitorous fuck thinks he should get leniency. :mad:

He should feel fortunate that he isn't being sent to the gallows.