Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm not sure if I've ever uttered and published before. Clearly going to have to tell the wife I can't visit her fam in MI any longer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not sure if I've ever uttered and published before. Clearly going to have to tell the wife I can't visit her fam in MI any longer.
per le googs:

Uttering and publishing is actually a crime related to the forgery or counterfeiting of important documents and then attempting to pass them off as if they are legitimate.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Looks like a couple Coloradoans are going to take a father-son trip to the pokey.

Highlands Ranch, of course. :D
The Tyners were identified by confidential sources who saw their faces on public videos and pictures, the FBI report said.
Sounds like someone made themselves unwelcome at the neighborhood swingers party.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Looks like a couple Coloradoans are going to take a father-son trip to the pokey.

Highlands Ranch, of course. :D
that's weird, I click and I'm blocked and asked to disable Adblocker, then I view Incognito and I'm blocked and asked to not view Incognito. How did you view that story?

edit: also, GOOD for them. they must not be tired of winning yet.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Let's take a moment to remember why we have this dumb law

arrested on June 21 on charges of knowingly entering a restricted building; disorderly conduct in a restricted building; disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; and demonstrating in a Capitol building,

On March 13, 1990, over 1,000 people marched from the White House to the U.S. Capitol to demand that Congress pass the Americans with Disabilities Act, or ADA. When they got there, about 60 of them cast aside their wheelchairs and other mobility aids and crawled up the Capitol steps.

The “Capitol Crawl,” as it’s known, was a physical demonstration of how inaccessible architecture impacts people with disabilities. It also highlighted the urgency behind the need to pass the ADA, which President George H.W. Bush signed into law on July 26, 1990.

Two months.

They kill what works.