Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

He isn't terribly wrong.
He's entirely wrong because his point is 'thegummamint' taking the action DESPITE trump.

It didn't. And joe rogan is an idiot who literally is too stupid to even be accidentally right about something.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
sentencing guidelines 27-33 years. however the judge in this case has come in below the guidelines for other pb verdicts
Why do I have the feeling that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the Libs that did a coup, that the sentences would be on the high side of guidelines. :tinfoil:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why do I have the feeling that if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the Libs that did a coup, that the sentences would be on the high side of guidelines. :tinfoil:
not even a coup

bail funds are common, and every one of them tells you what donations are for

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
trick question. tEh PaTrIoT fReEdUmB fighters would execute them on the spot, there would be no sentencing, let alone a trial.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:panic:

After her trial, St Cyr had said in a Facebook livestream that she wasn't sure that the case would ever move to sentencing because "the truth" would come out before then.

“Their s---'s gonna blow up!" she said. "So, just keep watching Tucker, keep spreading the truth, keep talking about the corruption, keep sharing, and we will bring the system doooooowwwwn.”