Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
THANK GOD SEATTLE HAS SPENT DECADES ON MEANINGFUL POLICE REFORM!!!!

Any bets on how long that stays at 2?

I personally am betting on Jacksonville or Minneapolis PD making the strongest showing. Maybe NYPD just because their numbers game is so strong.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Whoa.....
In a statement to NBC News, Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall, who runs the fund, said the calls were sent out without his knowledge.
And in a follow up, Mr. Marshall announced he would like to sell ocean front property in AZ and has a bridge in brooklyn that needs to go, for dirt cheap.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The concussion crew remembers

I am not going through your full post history, but maybe you should

To be fair you may be confusing the anonymous hackers with whatever this q mess is now. Jon (rightfully) was a fainboi.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
To be fair you may be confusing the anonymous hackers with whatever this q mess is now. Jon (rightfully) was a fainboi.
Yeah, not confusing the hackers with the right wing nut jobs nor associating jon with the nuts. But there is a similar confidence in a dark organization that may or may not actually exist.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah, not confusing the hackers with the right wing nut jobs nor associating jon with the nuts. But there is a similar confidence in a dark organization that may or may not actually exist.
I was curious and searched his posts for 'anon' and it was all the hackers.

And dude.....those guys have done some awesome shit, mostly in other countries for people under literal dictators. It's unfortunate so many of them went to jail.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Has the confederate flag guy been named and shamed yet or did I just miss it? Jesus, that photo still makes me fucking sick.
the guy wearing the club auschwitz hoodie......how does he not get run down...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yup. Completely unrelated. But that's kind of the point, they tried to hijack the name.

My guess is that the whole qanon thing is a russian op.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I guess there's a reason things under the 'anonymous' name kind of fell apart (including but not limited to arrests)

It was never really a 'group' and there were a lot of latchers on.

heh

'dongle'

dongle

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think you have to pledge to destroy america (like just outloud, in your empty house) and then george soros comes up through a tunnel, gives you a bunch of money, but you have to drink some baby christian blood to show you can be trusted.

At least that's how I got in.
Just ask Alexa, I guess?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"If those tens of thousands of people would be allowed—the military, the Secret Service, the police, law enforcement, you're doing a great job—but I'd love it if they could be allowed to come up here with us. Is that possible? Can you just let them come up please?" -Seditionist In Chief