Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
well seems that the
pboys leader is refuting the whole orange hat thing; no reason to trust that but even if it wasn't them it was still some sort of coordinated group, no?
Neighbors next door has always been friendly and cordial to my family. They're right leaning (hard right at that), but I've never really let that affect how I interact with them in spite of the fact that husband wore MAGA 2020 hat, they have a confederate flag in their garage, and the wife occasionally throws shade towards liberal'ish things and has made a handful of comments about her female labs liking our 'brown' chocolate lab.

Yesterday, I saw both outside wearing orange beanie hats. First time I've seen these in their wardrobe.

I'm pretty confident they'll be moving in the next year or so.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Neighbors next door has always been friendly and cordial to my family. They're right leaning (hard right at that), but I've never really let that affect how I interact with them in spite of the fact that husband wore MAGA 2020 hat, they have a confederate flag in their garage, and the wife occasionally throws shade towards liberal'ish things and has made a handful of comments about her female labs liking our 'brown' chocolate lab.

Yesterday, I saw both outside wearing orange beanie hats. First time I've seen these in their wardrobe.

I'm pretty confident they'll be moving in the next year or so.....

Or just tell them you keep seeing ANTIFAs sneaking around when they sleep. Maybe they will move.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The Ship of Losers
It seems to me, that most of the articles I've read about the more "prominent" figures from Wednesdays Ku Klux Koup attempt definitely have a theme. Viking boy living in his moms basement, Q-shirt guy was a "laborer" for a brick layer, podium dude was a "stay at home dad"* dependent on his doctor wife. Etc.

The theme being listless white guys without direction and too much free time. It's not so much "Ship of losers" as "Ship of guys who think they have nothing left to lose", which is way scarier.

*That's not to say being a stay at home dad of 5 kids is a bad thing or ignoble. But if you abandon 5 small kids to go participate in a fucking riot, maybe your priorities are askew.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Eh.... Leave it. I only looked for more info because of your post. Agree that timing makes it weird.

Let's create our own conspiracy theories, it is fashionable these days.

Edit: I actually felt sorry for a good number of those cops from some of the videos. Certainly nightmare fuel that could be a proper head fuck. That doesn't include the ones acting like tour guides for a neo Nazis field trip.

Last edited:
It seems to me, that most of the articles I've read about the more "prominent" figures from Wednesdays Ku Klux Koup attempt definitely have a theme. Viking boy living in his moms basement, Q-shirt guy was a "laborer" for a brick layer, podium dude was a "stay at home dad"* dependent on his doctor wife. Etc.

The theme being listless white guys without direction and too much free time. It's not so much "Ship of losers" as "Ship of guys who think they have nothing left to lose", which is way scarier.

*That's not to say being a stay at home dad of 5 kids is a bad thing or ignoble. But if you abandon 5 small kids to go participate in a fucking riot, maybe your priorities are askew.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I am sure the bartender at a Kid Rock themed bar travelling with his mom has a complex and meaningful life.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That's sickening.

Hunt them all down.
Apparently one of the Twitter guys has a feed started already. Nomorenazis, iirc. Backpack and shoe enthusiasts are identifying types so as to track them through the crowd. Videos and pictures are being put together into timeline and strings. The hunt is on to track the immediate 5-7 guys as far backwards as possible.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.