Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
OK Rob Ford.

"Lindell has been an ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump for years. A former professional gambler who overcame an addiction to crack, he credits his company's success to his aggressive advertising strategy, which pushed MyPillow's revenue to over $300 million in 2019."

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
i hope all the other assholes at this that arnt getting arrested loose sleep for a while wondering when the FBI is coming. While im sure karma will take care of them, I wish it was justice.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
i hope all the other assholes at this that arnt getting arrested loose sleep for a while wondering when the FBI is coming.
This should help keep some of them awake.
Among the users whose hashed passwords appeared to be included in the data were those for Donald Trump, Republican congresswoman and QAnon-conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene, MyPillow CEO and election-conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell, and disinformation-spouting radio host Alex Jones.

gottobefree

Chimp
Feb 5, 2021
How long have you worked here, not including tomorrow?

The most interesting thing about the photos and arrests coming from the capitol riot is that almost all of them look like inbred degenerate morons. They should really make a college course about spotting dimwits by studying the clothes and faces of the rioters lol

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's March 4th. The revolution will not be televised. the Trump rapture and ascension to the 19 presidency will not happen. And the Q folks will whine and cry on TV and still not understand that they are fucking morons that have been royally had .

:bonk:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There is, apparently, some sort of Q-tard/My Pillow Loon conspiracy "theory" floating in the santorum that Trump and/or the military will seize power and restore 'Murica on the 4th.

Or something. :crazy:
also trump hotel rates in DC have skyrocketed for the 4th. perhaps its just more grift.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The best strategy for overthrowing a government is to provide a lot of advanced warning.
I mean.........if recent history is any indication.......

They'd been talking about that shit for months. When it comes to honkies from the suburbs apparently the best way to meet no resistance is to do exactly that.

Confronting white nationalism will never happen in a meaningful way in this country, because this country IS white nationalism. To address it is to address the core of america. And fuck that, it's brunch time.

They literally bragged about it in person, on major news networks, EVERYWHERE online, and no one did a damn thing to even prepare. Members of the gov't itself were helping ferfuckssake

Last edited: