Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Speaking of which, been a while since Brian posted in PaWN.
Nope, still here, just lurking. Just getting my daily chuckle reading all the continuous bitching & moaning you guys do. All you peeps do is complain. Its all good though, to each their own. In all seriousness, hope all is well with everyone here.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Interesting.

"the autopsy by the Washington medical examiner's office did not find evidence of trampling and concluded that she had overdosed on amphetamines."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Interesting.

"the autopsy by the Washington medical examiner's office did not find evidence of trampling and concluded that she had overdosed on amphetamines."
aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25 (1).jpg

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Interesting.

from the same story: "Instead, it appeared that she might have taken twice her prescribed dose of Adderall." I'm no expert, but I'm reasonably certain twice your daily dose wouldn't cause death.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
from the same story: "Instead, it appeared that she might have taken twice her prescribed dose of Adderall." I'm no expert, but I'm reasonably certain twice your daily dose wouldn't cause death.
From the "full report" at the New York Times that the Raw Story article references:
Iain M. McIntyre, the former chief toxicologist at the San Diego County medical examiner’s office, said the level could be consistent with her having taken both of her 30-milligram daily doses at the same time, something Ms. Cave said her sister sometimes did. Mr. McIntyre said the high dosage of amphetamine, along with the raucous scene, her heart disease and obesity, could have been enough to make her heart stop.