Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
More like gov't insurrection via money and intimidation instead of bros with trump flags

But you did just get me to look at nambla's website because I hadn't seen that name in years, so thanks for that. It's comically weird.
Why would someone with money try to overthrow the government when they can just buy it?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm watching the beginning of the Jan 6 attack investigation, (unpopular opinion trigger warning) I really wish we would have shot those fuckers down, row by row.
The story here should be a new mass grave at Marietta cemetery.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm watching the beginning of the Jan 6 attack investigation, (unpopular opinion trigger warning) I really wish we would have shot those fuckers down, row by row.
That seems rather harsh on people who were just there for the love fest.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

No way to treat tourists

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
given that there were caches of arms & explosives found in the surrounding areas, that's exactly the response they were hoping for.
that's the part I struggle with. I'd have to think the US Gubmint could show an overwhelming show of force, but that in turn makes the dead fucking dickbags into martyrs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that's the part I struggle with. I'd have to think the US Gubmint could show an overwhelming show of force, but that in turn makes the dead fucking dickbags into martyrs.
damned if you do, damned if you don't.

out of all those extremist groups, i'm pretty certain the cosplayers greatly outnumber the actual LEO / vets. the number of individuals that could actually handle themselves in a live combat situation isnt large enough that they'd be a significant threat if they were up against the actual military / nat'l guard. while i agree a number of them would become martyrs, i also think enough of them would be overwhelmed before that point that they would be captured and taken into custody. subsequently there'd be a lot more of them charged with sedition, which would potentially counteract any benefits from the martyrdom of the others.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"His lawyer, Albert Watkins, told Reuters that the Federal Bureau of Prisons had diagnosed Chansley with transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. But, he said, the agency did not determine that Chansley was mentally incompetent. "

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
has this been posted?

Prior to January 6, Chansley was known as a supporter of and influencer in the QAnon conspiracy-theory movement.
Imagine an incel living in his moms basement being one of the key figures in your "movement". :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
those moms just couldn't handle so much freedom in their basement.
Most of them had setup their little grifter virtue signaling bullshit well enough that it finally started paying off last year and started making them rich. Fuentes made something like 200k last year just off dlive, a video game streaming service after he got kicked off everything else. Alex Jones just started hosting him on is infowars network. You already know what happened with the proud boys as a business model with tarrio. The guy was just living off donations flying all around the country being interviewed by every dumb news outlet out there.

The craziest of 4chan went pro. Fascism pays.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Most of them had setup their little grifter virtue signaling bullshit well enough that it finally started paying off last year and started making them rich. Fuentes made something like 200k last year just off dlive, a video game streaming service after he got kicked off everything else. Alex Jones just started hosting him on is infowars network. You already know what happened with the proud boys as a business model with tarrio. The guy was just living off donations flying all around the country being interviewed by every dumb news outlet out there.

The craziest of 4chan went pro. Fascism pays.
the first successful graduates of trump university

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Michelle Malkin. That one still blows my mind.

Filipino girl sure makes for a weird far right, white nationalist.

paved the way for visionary genious candace owens! :rofl:

The power of virginity is strong.

It's so funny watching racist as hell middle aged white guys quote those two to prove that the _____s agree with their racist ass bullshit. Professional enabler of the status quo is a career.... I think malkin found her niche planning for the future with the young'uns

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The strangest thing about watching the bush to trump years in terms of the question we all had in school "how did nazi germany happen"..........is watching exactly how it happened not just because of douchebags, but because of all the SUPPORT that the douchebags get.

I've said it before but I feel like I know now exactly how nazi germany happened.

slap on the wrists for insurrection attempts, just like hitler's first trial, an unwillingness to call the thing the thing, complete projection onto the people actually trying to stop it.......