Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
just because its not surprising doesn't mean its not infuriating.
That it is. Frighting times honestly. You can drive to another state, armed, “defend” some stores and kill 2 people and oh it’s self defense. I honestly can’t understand how injecting yourself into a situation and then claiming it was self defense can work. Utter bullshit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
my biggest worry is that a result of this, it will embolden more of these nutjobs to do the same thing, as they now believe they can get away with it.

If the deceased who swung his skateboard at Rittenhouse and was shot had actually split the kids head open and killed him, he'd surely have the same self defense argument in his favor.

Moral of the story: swing hard, people.

Just what a shit situation all around.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If the deceased who swung his skateboard at Rittenhouse and was shot had actually split the kids head open and killed him, he'd surely have the same self defense argument in his favor.

Moral of the story: swing hard, people.

Just what a shit situation all around.

I had a classmate in college that got into a drunken shouting match that turned into a push that turned into a punch. He knocked the other guy over, who hit his head on the curb and died. Classmate was convicted of manslaughter.

I've always went with the idea to never harm someone unless you intend to kill them, and never try unless killing them is justified.

Unless you are a white redneck and the other person is black/brown or ANTIFA, then you can do whatever you want.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"He didn’t purposely come to Washington, D.C., to storm the Capitol,” said Mehta. “The fact remains that he and others were called to Washington, D.C., by an elected official, prompted to walk to the Capitol by an elected official.”

“People like Mr. Lolos were told lies, told falsehoods, told our election was stolen when it clearly was not”

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
That it is. Frighting times honestly. You can drive to another state, armed, “defend” some stores and kill 2 people and oh it’s self defense. I honestly can’t understand how injecting yourself into a situation and then claiming it was self defense can work. Utter bullshit.
I was wondering that.
There is a riot going on... You see a kid (not a cop) with an AR15, finger in trigger.
And the guy throwing a skateboard at him is the bad guy? Wtf? If I see a guy like that, in a country where school shootings happen every week.... I'd consider him a threat.
Skateboard guy cant claim self defense?

Is there going to be an appeal?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Not without a ouija board
As a judge/jury... How believable is a "self defense" argument from a guy with an AR15 vs a guy with a skateboard?

"Your honor, I shot him because he was threatening me with a nail clipper"
The whole thing looks to me like that south park episode where Jimbo/Ned shouted "its coming right for us" before blowing up any animal with a gun.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The whole thing looks to me like that south park episode where Jimbo/Ned shouted "its coming right for us" before blowing up any animal with a gun.
your assessment is correct

because america

and 50 years of NRA propaganda becoming law

Don't know how much you followed the proceedings but that was one of the arguments used by the prosecution. Fist, skateboard, foot = deadly force that must be defended against, AR-15 = reasonable response

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR