Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"and the person who inspired you to do what you do is still making those statements, and my concern is that you are gullible enough to do it again."

:rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I love how the dumbass cops do so little, armed to the gills, and then freedomeagle1776 throws a trash can at his head in thanks :rofl:
Ya, just a normal group of folks chanting to hang the Vice President, you know normal tour stuff.
Imagine if the group walking toward the Capitol had those twisty towel thingys on their heads. I have a feeling the spray being used wouldn’t have been pepper, but automatic weapon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A little bit of crack now and again is fine. But I'm not sure what he feels he isn't guilt of. Not like we didn't all see his ass in there. :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ya, just a normal group of folks chanting to hang the Vice President, you know normal tour stuff.
Imagine if the group walking toward the Capitol had those twisty towel thingys on their heads. I have a feeling the spray being used wouldn’t have been pepper, but automatic weapon.
I mean it's what I did on my high school tour. And I meant it when I said "HANG DAN QUAYLE!!!!!""

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I was gonna say, what happens after "finding out"? Because I'd like to get there soonest, pls.