Quantcast

The wife, the new camera, and Bigfoot

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
My wife got a new Canon Rebel digi and she did some great shooting tonight at Bigfoot.

Check it...

And oh yeah, I'm a sweaty dude...

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
The title got my attention. "The wife, the new camera..." then I read Bigfoot and lost interest. :D

Just kidding. Nice pics. I like the last one.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Werd.....Nice shots !!

Does it take pics right when you deprss the button instantly--or is there a delay like on my boxy Fuji 2650 ?

I don't know how many times my wife has missed me, & got a nice empty frame....or 1/2 of the back wheel.... :nuts:

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
So are headless shots in right now? j/k they look nice except for the missing head part. I like the helmet. I have the same one.

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
bigdrop05 said:
Werd.....Nice shots !!

Does it take pics right when you deprss the button instantly--or is there a delay like on my boxy Fuji 2650 ?

I don't know how many times my wife has missed me, & got a nice empty frame....or 1/2 of the back wheel.... :nuts:
Dougs camera is a digital SLR. Big camera with interchangable lenses and no shutter delay.

Most of the delay with you Fuji is the slow autofocus. Tell her to partially depress the shutter button before you get into the field of view that way the camera will be prefocused and ready to snap.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
No headless shots aren't in :) , but she still learning how to frame the shot. I think the one of me sliding out in that turn is one of the best.

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
seabass said:
The title got my attention. "The wife, the new camera..." then I read Bigfoot and lost interest. :D

Just kidding. Nice pics. I like the last one.
I thought I clicked on the wrong one of my "favorites". :) Nice pics. A little rain would be nice.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Got the eye of the tiger and the nice drift! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am jealous. But chem lab last night was super sick! I'll see if I have any shots.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I think I was starting to pucker cuz I was starting to two wheel dirft. Which what I was after, I just didn't expect it.