Quantcast

The Wildest Place in America:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
West Texas is a little too flat.
Have you ever been to Texas?

Guadalupe Peak, the highest point in Texas (8749').

Palo Duro Canyon

The Canyon is 120 miles long, as much as 20 miles wide, and has a maximum depth of more than 800 feet. Its elevation at the rim is 3,500 feet above sea level.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
As others have said, Idaho is a good candidate. Depending on where you are, the winters can be a bit harsh. I was only there in the summer, though, so I'm not entirely sure. I worked there for 3 months with the Forest Service. It was good times.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
after spending last week there i can say that montpelier, idaho is in the middle of nowhere and seems every bit of it. i'd take wyoming over it.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
after spending last week there i can say that montpelier, idaho is in the middle of nowhere and seems every bit of it. i'd take wyoming over it.
Southeastern Idaho is reminiscent of hell warmed over...My mom's side is all from there. Scary as fvck.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you ever been to Texas?

Guadalupe Peak, the highest point in Texas (8749').

Palo Duro Canyon

The Canyon is 120 miles long, as much as 20 miles wide, and has a maximum depth of more than 800 feet. Its elevation at the rim is 3,500 feet above sea level.
Most people are stupid when it comes to Texas.

How about the Pagosa Springs/Purgatory area of CO.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Hey, you could live in that shed where the unibomber lived for cheap!
No ,seriously though UTAH doesn't have liquer & alot of mormons hording all the women on thier compounds,so you have nothing to look at.
My sister lives in St.George,UT & doesn't really like it.I was going to visit her on my way back from Vancouver, but couldn't change my ticket & i wasn't interested in flying my friends Cessna 150 down to Las Vegas from Vancouver Island-- about 8 hours+(that's after i clear customs in Bellingham,WA?).

Dude,i would try visiting Montana !I still havn't been there but seems real popular with rich actors! lol