Quantcast

The World Premier of Eastbay Grease II: Hella Greasy!

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
We are having a premier for All Out Productions' Eastbay Grease II: Hella Greasy! @ Blakes in Berkeley on Sunday, March 19th @ 7:30 PM.

There is a little Raffle after the flim. Prizes donated by Deity Components , Montara Designs, Six Six One, Dirty Dog MTB, Sock Guy, Brave Soldier, and rideSFO!!

Entrance: Sliding scale: $5 to $10 (all proceeds go to the CHDH pro purse!!!!! ) Groms welcome but no drinking at the bar.

Where: Blakes on Telegraph

Blakes is located at 2367 Telegraph Ave. between Durant and Channing, right in the heart of Berkeley.

A little about flim ...

The sophomore release from All Out Productions, 'Hella Greasy' offers up a unique glimpse into Bay Area riding culture, featuring infamous Nor-Cal hotspots & showcasing many of the talented riders coming up from the Bay. Rounded out with footage of the top pros ripping the West Coast from Whistler to Mammoth, and creatively edited to a hot soundtrack by local artists, 'Hella Greasy' breathes a breath of fresh air into the mountain bike video scene.

Check out the trailers

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
thanks for posting the date. me and the boys will be there to f*ck things up!!!!

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
thePINKster said:
who is in it??
its basically a mix of local riders (ryan condrashoff, mikey haderer,
ian richards, evan turpen, etc) & pros from seaotter, crankworx,
mammoth, etc .......

HELLA GREASY Premiere was DOPE FO SHIZZLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hella turn out ! so many peeps ! That downstairs bar area was PACKED ! Movie friggin rocked ! MAD PROPS !
Tons of sick Raffle stuff !

Thanks for Hookin Team Proper up with sum dope apparal Phill! i will be repin SFO at the races for sure! and i reppin it at the escuela !

peace out peeps

Jerott

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Bummed I couldn'e make it Theo...my brother in law decided to drive up here and celebrate our birthdays on Sunday night? It was good to see him but I couldn't go. I'm sure it was amazing. Next time eh? See you this weekend though. H

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
right on jerrot!
thanks man, glad you had a good time...
yeah, i was tripping, didnt think it'd be packed like that!!

hey heath,
yeah man we'll hookup next weekend,
& i'll give you a copy....sorry, had to bounce out at sandhill sat n
forgot to give you one.....

thanks to all you guys for coming out n showing support,
i hella appreciate it!!
next one'll have fire juggling strippers, i promise....

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
BIGHIT8989 said:
HELLA GREASY Premiere was DOPE FO SHIZZLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for Hookin Team Proper up with sum dope apparal Phill! i will be repin SFO at the races for sure! and i reppin it at the escuela !
i second what jerott says.....
the premiere was sik,
and thanks again to ride SFO for the awesome stuff... idk about reppin it at school though. i'm on independent study:)
but i'll definetly b reppin you guys. and thanks to tommy for having mad reflexes when he caught a size small ALL OUT shirt. now i can wear both!:thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
The premier was sick, the vid is amazing and the venue was cool. Although who ever locked up the V10 outside was not the smartest person ever.

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
thanks alot you guys!
i had a goodass time sunday --
super hyped!
yeah, james was pretty much a genius for leaving that thing out front, lucky nobody got him....!

pbr

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
San Francisco

V-10 marks the spot!

nothing like giving a room full of people the bird and only getting a few back. you all suck and I hate you!

pbr

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
San Francisco
yeah, I was test driving cars all day so I didn't bring my good camera, but I had my pocket canon...

I was meaning to get a shot of you head on after the raffle, but you looked pretty busy...