Quantcast

The worst 10 weeks of my life

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I thought you got it off tuesday if the MRI was good? :think:

And that has to be the smallest dorm room ever.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
priceseliger14 said:
Well football finally did its toll on me. Fractured Ulna and a broken bone in my wrist.

10 weeks in a cast.
How weak is this:

I snapped my left radius and ulna just above the wrist...

Playing FLAG FOOTBALL in school.

I got tackled by three kids, all about a foot shorter than me. (I was a big 6th grader..)

Wearing a cast sucks donkey balls.

J

JRB

H8R said:
How weak is this:

I snapped my left radius and ulna just above the wrist...

Playing FLAG FOOTBALL in school.

I got tackled by three kids, all about a foot shorter than me. (I was a big 6th grader..)

Wearing a cast sucks donkey balls.
Pvssy

J

JRB

H8R said:
Howza bout you tackle a nice hot bowl of shut the fVck up?

:thumb: :D

:nuts:
Yeah - I have missed you way more than I will miss stinkyboy.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco said:
gnurider1080 said:
could be worse, could be your masturbating hand. :eek:
uhm - how do you know it isn't??? Nevermind. Don't say.
They say if you use your other hand, it's like somebody else is helping out. Which is true if that somebody is a total retard.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang it! I TOLD you not to play football and go ride your bike, didn't I?. Does anyone ever listen to me? Nooooooooooo.

;) heal up fast. And then go ride your bike!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah his shirt says Middlebury. Why? and no, I'm right handed, my left wrist is broken. So I'm all set. 10 FRIKKIN weeks, that mean's i miss all of my races, and pretty much done riding. I rode around yesterday, and it hurt like hell. I can't even bunnyhop with it on.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
priceseliger14 said:
Yeah his shirt says Middlebury. Why? and no, I'm right handed, my left wrist is broken. So I'm all set. 10 FRIKKIN weeks, that mean's i miss all of my races, and pretty much done riding. I rode around yesterday, and it hurt like hell. I can't even bunnyhop with it on.

dont be a Sally, duct tape your hand to the bar, and go race

freakin kids

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
priceseliger14 said:
Dude, Jack Youngblood played in the Super Bowl with a broken leg. Get your gear on and get your ass to the practice field.

:blah:

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
priceseliger14 said:
Yeah his shirt says Middlebury. Why?
My hometown is middlebury, vt. I forgot there was a middlebury, ct. too, but I assume thats what the shirt is referring to right

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I Are Baboon said:
Dude, Jack Youngblood played in the Super Bowl with a broken leg. Get your gear on and get your ass to the practice field.

:blah:
I can still play which is cool, i don't hate football, nore do I dislike it, I would rather race, but I really only hated pre-season.