Quantcast

The worst cheeze of all....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Tenchiro said:
Fromunda is pretty bad also...
I was wondering wtf that was until i googled it. Nasty.

Frumunda cheese-
The product of yeast build-up in the moisture of the folds on the male scrotum. It is called "frumunda cheese" becuase it has a cottage cheese-like apperance and smell, and because it comes frumunda (from under) the nuts

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TN said:
I was wondering wtf that was until i googled it. Nasty.

Frumunda cheese-
The product of yeast build-up in the moisture of the folds on the male scrotum. It is called "frumunda cheese" becuase it has a cottage cheese-like apperance and smell, and because it comes frumunda (from under) the nuts
Holy crap! How do you get through life not having heard of fromunda cheese? :confused: :p

Wanna go on a snipe hunt? ;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
Holy crap! How do you get through life not having heard of fromunda cheese? :confused: :p

Wanna go on a snipe hunt? ;)

evidently he comes from a place far more civilized than you.

I worked in a deli, frumunda was a running (not so funny) joke.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
laura said:
evidently he comes from a place far more civilized than you.

I worked in a deli, frumunda was a running (not so funny) joke.
I was in Fred Meyers once, and walked by a couple of employees. The chick was telling her male co-worker to go back and get a case of Fromunda and stock it. He happily headed off to the back of the store for it.

:rofl:

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
Westy said:
American cheese is just a very mild cheddar. I prefer cheddar sharp enough to impale my enemies on.
There is a store near me with a good cheese shop, they usually have some sort of imported cheddar that is a few years old.

The guy that runs the place is insufferable though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:
There is a store near me with a good cheese shop, they usually have some sort of imported cheddar that is a few years old.

The guy that runs the place is insufferable though.

A cheese version of the comic book guy?

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Its like paint...only it's cheese....

I'm a big fan of government cheese. I had some friends when I was younger that were on the welfare and they would get a 5 pound block of that every month...beat the hell out of the "5 ounces per slice" kraft crap. Regular old pepperjack is my fav now.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
dogwonder said:
This is my favorite cheese...

Goes with my favorite beer...

I am sorry, but you sir have a poor choice in beer and cheese, what are you from Wisconsin or something?

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Processed Cheese is, in most people's books, 'Cheese flavored dairy food'.

I get pissed off with the whole 'American' moniker bullchit because quite frankly, a lot of good cheese comes from different parts of America, and the worst pile of chit shouldn't be the one with the 'American' name on it.

I'm half American, and that half wants to punch a bunch of old, fat, stupid Midwesterners right in the cheese-hole.

"Processed cheese (or process cheese) is a food product made from regular cheese and other unfermented dairy ingredients, plus emulsifiers, extra salt, and food colorings. Many flavors, colors, and textures of processed cheese exist. In the United States, the most recognizable variety of processed cheese is sold under the name American cheese, although this name also has other meanings. The name American cheese also has a legal definition as a type of pasteurized process cheese under the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.

Processed cheese was invented by the Swiss Walter Gerber of Thun in 1911, but more famously James L. Kraft had his method patented in 1916. Kraft Foods also created the first commercially available sliced process cheese, which was introduced in 1950. This form of sliced cheese with its derivatives were to become ubiquitous in America, most notably used for cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches."

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Dvo1 said:
I am sorry, but you sir have a poor choice in beer and cheese, what are you from Wisconsin or something?
Wait, I have had some great cheese that was made in Wisconsin....maybe he is from Ohio or Indiana.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
firestorm said:
The only cheese I eat is on an occational pizza or Loucatelli grated cheese on pasta and then very moderate. Sheeit is binding and fattning and not worth the protein you get from it.
But good cheese is sooo tasty. :drool: