Quantcast

the worst crash video you will ever see(garentied)!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
my dad sent me this video, it is off subject with biking but just watch it!

oh ya wear you seat belts or you will end up like this dude.:dead:
he was killed just if you were wondering.

Link removed by Ridemonkey: Not appropriate.

sorry RM thread watcher dude.(i couldn't help my self)

Try harder. Videos of people DYING are not cool to post here.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Yep.....thats the best crash video I have seen. I wonder if he was still conscious after hitting the ground, to then see death coming at him in at 70mph.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
This thread will probably get banned, but I wonder if this will make it World's Worst Crime Chases?

elRey

Turbo Monkey
ryan/kona29 said:
my dad sent me this video, it is off subject with biking but just watch it!

oh ya wear you seat belts or you will end up like this dude.:dead:
he was killed just if you were wondering.

Link removed by Ridemonkey: Not appropriate.

sorry RM thread watcher dude.(i couldn't help my self)
dayum, i wanna watch it but its not there because its too gnarly or something:mad:

is this the same video that someone posted in the lounge of the guy just gettting whiplashed into the ground??

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
elRey said:
dayum, i wanna watch it but its not there because its too gnarly or something:mad:

is this the same video that someone posted in the lounge of the guy just gettting whiplashed into the ground??
No....that was a race at Road Atlanta or something...the guy gets about half way out the window on the first flip and gets landed on and bent in half on the second flip...then ejects on the third time around...anyway, this video here is way worse than that!:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
yep thats the one!

holy crap! some body at my school today posted a bomb threat. they evacuated the hole school and everything. my backpack with my MP3 AND CELL PHONE AND OTHER STUFF IS STUCK INSIDE. oh ya the bomb searching dogs found some explosives too! i hope my school blowsup so i don't have any school for a while!

elRey

Turbo Monkey
holy crap! some body at my school today posted a bomb threat. they evacuated the hole school and everything. my backpack with my MP3 AND CELL PHONE AND OTHER STUFF IS STUCK INSIDE. oh ya the bomb searching dogs found some explosives too! i hope my school blowsup so i don't have any school for a while!
you definitely need to post that in the lounge