Quantcast

"The Yes Men"

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Has anyone else seen this movie? I watched it last night and I laughed so much!!!!!!

The Reburger:)

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
My wife and I watched it a couple weeks ago and loved it! It was funny how people took them seriously with the executive suit thing and they even were taken seriously with the Reburger. Can you imagine how you'd feel sitting in that clas after eating a burger and seeing that Reburger animation? :sneaky:

It makes you realize that the people we trust to make such important decisions regarding the global economy are living in such a vaccum that they can't see reality! :help:

We may have to watch it again along with Supersize Me.

Good stuff!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
firetoole said:
hey why is it rated R?
swearing?
nudity?
It's probably because of the manager suit. It has a big penis like appendage that comes out the front. Plus, there is a bit of swearing.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
This log costume they use is just sitting down the hall from me at work. It kinda creeps me out..

And here they are bringing their shenaningans to my hometown. haha.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Craw said:
This log costume they use is just sitting down the hall from me at work. It kinda creeps me out..

And here they are bringing their shenaningans to my hometown. haha.

What the hell is the log one for?

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I rented this movie last night, thought it might be interesting but sadly
I was mistaken. It consisted of 80 min of absolute juvenile liberal stupidity!
I could barely stand the 60 Min of them gallivanting around Europe. “Hey lets see them cut each others hair one more time!” It might have actually been funny if they hadn’t added 10 min of commentary to every 2 min of pranks. Or if I didn’t know anything about politics or the WTO, I might not have realized they didn’t make any points about anything in the movie! I think I can some this movie up real easily.

Yes Men: umm the WTO are poopy faces!

Everyone else: nobody cares.

In conclusion I would just like to say Heidi you owe me $2.00

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
firetoole said:
I rented this movie last night, thought it might be interesting but sadly
I was mistaken. It consisted of 80 min of absolute juvenile liberal stupidity!
I could barely stand the 60 Min of them gallivanting around Europe. “Hey lets see them cut each others hair one more time!” It might have actually been funny if they hadn’t added 10 min of commentary to every 2 min of pranks. Or if I didn’t know anything about politics or the WTO, I might not have realized they didn’t make any points about anything in the movie! I think I can some this movie up real easily.

Yes Men: umm the WTO are poopy faces!

Everyone else: nobody cares.

In conclusion I would just like to say Heidi you owe me $2.00
Whatever, I thought is was a great simple mockery and I was amused that they were able to pull their stunts off.