Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Zerode G2.5 frames will be out soon!
1. 650B rear stay
2. Over 100 grams shaved off the rear stays
3. 157MM hub spacing
4. Will alter G2 geo 62.6 degrees and the BB will raise about 3mm
5. There is also a mount on the seat stay that will allow the use of a tuneable tension spring for the chain tensioner

prices are good as well......

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I wanna put a set of light cranks on my G2. Ive heard the SixC cranks wont work. Is this true? What about XO cranks? Im done with these E13 cranks coming loose all the time and making noise.

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
I wanna put a set of light cranks on my G2. Ive heard the SixC cranks wont work. Is this true? What about XO cranks? Im done with these E13 cranks coming loose all the time and making noise.
I'm running XOs make sure you get ones that can take a 32tooth ring, earlier ones were big BCD and 24 minimum or something I think.

ronnyg801

Chimp
May 27, 2009
Gah, I keep looking to see updates and hear that, that "proto" or whatever it may be is going to come to life!

So damn amazing looking to me.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
https://goo.gl/qggrFn

Home story about the man behind Zerode bikes, translated by google - apparently he used to work in a fridge.
No info on the trail bike, but the most important takeaway is that Zerodes are made in a bongshed and ought to be RM's official bike.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
https://goo.gl/qggrFn

Home story about the man behind Zerode bikes, translated by google - apparently he used to work in a fridge.
No info on the trail bike, but the most important takeaway is that Zerodes are made in a bongshed and ought to be RM's official bike.

he used to work for a fridge company (probably designing fridges) not in a fridge. it is a great article! now he just needs to build bikes big enough for my 6'3" ... they are just tiny...

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Any way to get another or higher res shot of this garage job....very much considering attempting this now that my Zerode has forcefully found a new home... (BTW any monkeys see my g27.5 up for sale anywhere let me know, Id love to figure out where the only 27.5 grey in the states went after being stolen)